Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Have you never left your home at 3am in the morning to go to the after parties or just to go hang out with a female or with friends?

Understand that young people have no set time to go out and do anything whether it is night, day or early morning.

"bla, bla ... bla, bla"

There is one pattern that differs the barcelona apartments from every other one on RLC. The barcelona girls almost exclusively keep the private life outside. Even if you do not want to see it. It is obvious.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Any place there is not a Cam.

That is the point and the main reason why RLC should close this apartments finally. It is the concept that is not working. 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0440 Lisa, Irina and the dark guy is back, he dressed in to the crocodile pockets  :cry: and the left with some cushions, a blanket and a speaker
0533 Lisa and Irina back with the dark guy (he was drunk and tiered)    
0535 the guy left after kissing Lisa and hug to Irinia. 

... perfect time to have some "smoking" outside of this apartment ... It is not nice to see how the real life takes place ... outside again.

The whole thing just can not be more obvious.

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Then you are too old Sergio,,, I'm here to tell you that's what young people do Sergio,,,,,, stop sounding like a miserable grandpa or overly concerned dad and let the kiddies have fun.:biggrin::biggrin:

You are definitely old, but the most important difference is that I am a man, I would like to warn you that in my country, miserable is a bad offense, be careful you could cancel

2 hours ago, Spock said:

"bla, bla ... bla, bla"

There is one pattern that differs the barcelona apartments from every other one on RLC. The barcelona girls almost exclusively keep the private life outside. Even if you do not want to see it. It is obvious.

That is the point and the main reason why RLC should close this apartments finally. It is the concept that is not working. 

... perfect time to have some "smoking" outside of this apartment ... It is not nice to see how the real life takes place ... outside again.

The whole thing just can not be more obvious.

Why do you spending so much time on something you do not like.???
Why do not you come to h ... away from here and let us that like this Get rid of your repeated boring comments.

• Like 5