Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

this beardo is everyday here ty anna to show us yuo dserv one thing return to your country and never c back

The moral panicks, and judgements, and general trying to shame these girls is ridiculous... Anna is being mentored by this guy. She is learning not just how to take photos, but also how to do the behind the scenes work... the program they are looking at is called Lightroom, from Adobe... it's used to process digital photos from DSLRs... some of you need professional help. The mental dissonance exhibited here, hurts MY head sometimes... just wow...

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

The moral panicks, and judgements, and general trying to shame these girls is ridiculous... Anna is being mentored by this guy. She is learning not just how to take photos, but also how to do the behind the scenes work... the program they are looking at is called Lightroom, from Adobe... it's used to process digital photos from DSLRs... some of you need professional help. The mental dissonance exhibited here, hurts MY head sometimes... just wow...

Thank-you for that! It's sometimes amazing what one can learn if you would only suspend judgement and learn to listen....

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Thank-you for that! It's sometimes amazing what one can learn if you would only suspend judgement and learn to listen....

It was obvious that she has a keen interest in photography and a couple of her housemates have allowed her to practice using them as subjects. 

16 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

So are you trying to tell me Anna and Photoman aren't doing drugs, Anna giving  him a blow job and fucking out of site on the balcony...Do you think I'm stupid Storm...:wink:

• Like 6