Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Or they are just friend before rlc 

Anna, Rosemarie, Carolina, Belle live in the same City and they are friend since a long time 

So polya know also a lot of girls in her city, bye the way Lola and Polya know each other for a long time too ^^

No need agency like you said 

Certainly, Ukraine is a small town where all the girls know each other, you are truly unique

• Like 1

hell I didn't know anna was at apt but she just needed a place to get ready to go out I'm hoping her and lola find a new place to get ready  soon  that way I don't have to pay for them to have a place to sleep eat and get ready to go out  they can pay for it them self :biggrin:

• Like 1

RLC,,,,, It's time you either close down Barcelona #1 or open up a Barcelona #3 with all hot girls who are not straight lesbians like Nina and Kira,,

But they love other girls and want to experiment with them like Rosie, Sofie and Jasmin did,,,I think that would be so freaking hot,,,,If you don't want to commit then just do it for at least 2 months and you will see just how popular that Apt will really be,,Thank you :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

licking-her-up-to-orgasm-4138-lesbian.gihorny-slut-rides-the-tongue-to-orgasm-414-sexy-friends-having-fun-4146-lesbian.gthree-beautiful-sexy-lesbian-girls-orgy-going-up-that-hot-spot-4140-lesbian.gifhot-threesome-with-sexy-sluts-4154-lesbi

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

la mia mail inviare a sostegno RLC

Dite loro ancora una volta che le ragazze usano le candele nella stanza con irda che crea problemi.
La scorsa notte, Sofie era cambiato dall'infrarosso alla normalità e nulla è stato visto.
Inoltre la camma 11 è inutile in quella posizione.
Non si vede quando le ragazze sono in posizione.
È necessario aggiungere una camma o riposizionare cam 11.

feedback RLC

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your letter was forwarded to the relevant RLC department.  THIS IS FEEDBACK RLC

and all girls, from today to 6 years, are all naked with high heels (:biggrin::heart:) THIS IS MY DREAM

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Certainly, Ukraine is a small town where all the girls know each other, you are truly unique

Ukraine was once a state, but became a country in 1991 and contains many cities that the girls could live in together--

so your statement only shows your truly unique ignorance :dodgy:

Moos made a valid point 

• Like 4