Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

Comment? You're obsessive.... 

Rosey, I might be wrong, as I don't look at the CC forums anymore and must rely on second hand reports :angel:, but it appear that some people are just interested in stirring trouble and provoking other users for fun  and should probably ignored rather than fed ::). Just my opinion though, and everyone have a great day :angel:

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Rosey, I might be wrong, as I don't look at the CC forums anymore and must rely on second hand reports :angel:, but it appear that some people are just interested in stirring trouble and provoking other users for fun  and should probably ignored rather than fed ::). Just my opinion though, and everyone have a great day :angel:

LMAO......you people are just toooooo easy!

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I say I don't blame him, I rather admired him for not giving up. He was very angry when he went to bed, he had realized he was being played with, doubt he hoped for any in the morning after that. 

As phantom says, must be other reasons he stayed the night.

She was nice enough to give him some place to sleep for the night.  The Girl has Morals and she adhered to them. 

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

It's kinda funny that some people who can't even see anything on RLC because they are not signed up to RLC are the ones who comment the most about RLC lol :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not a RLC Subscriber either,  but every now and then I add my opinion about situations that happen whether they are right or wrong. 

• Like 2