Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

And anyone else who might fit the mold 

The worst thing is someone who does not even pay for a website to see all the activities and just comes here to complain how bad it is and how stupid we are for paying for it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am also interested in these apartments, I am new, even a small masochist, so I read almost every comment this month, I understand two things, the first is that not everything is real, I had seen last night with Sofie, It seemed to me all What he did was not natural, then I read that almost every night he masturbates, but she is beautiful, so I do not care what he does, the second is that all this forum in. They are two factions, one says that these girls are in Barcelona For work, while the other says to be Barcelona on vacation, I still can not say anything, it's a little odd what's going on tonight with Polya and Tereza. And more than what happened a few days ago with these three guys, the comments did not look like friends and what was with Sofie seemed more a "customer" than a boyfriend, but I still want to see it before I expose it, sorry for the length of the My comment and my english, use google translator

2 minutes ago, John terry said:

I am also interested in these apartments, I am new, even a small masochist, so I read almost every comment this month, I understand two things, the first is that not everything is real, I had seen last night with Sofie, It seemed to me all What he did was not natural, then I read that almost every night he masturbates, but she is beautiful, so I do not care what he does, the second is that all this forum in. They are two factions, one says that these girls are in Barcelona For work, while the other says to be Barcelona on vacation, I still can not say anything, it's a little odd what's going on tonight with Polya and Tereza. And more than what happened a few days ago with these three guys, the comments did not look like friends and what was with Sofie seemed more a "customer" than a boyfriend, but I still want to see it before I expose it, sorry for the length of the My comment and my english, use google translator

Welcome-

It is good that you are reserving your comments to what you actually see in these apartments and, not draw any inaccurate conclusions on what you read in here.

Form your own opinions on whether RLC is for you--

1 minute ago, happyone said:

And anyone else who might fit the mold 

The worst thing is someone who does not even pay for a website to see all the activities and just comes here to complain how bad it is and how stupid we are for paying for it.

Who's worse,,the people paying to watch RLC because they love to watch RLC,,or the people who hate RLC and don't pay to watch RLC,,but yet they spend every waking moment of their day talking about RLC and how much they hate it. You would think they would find a better use of their time.

I guess nothing important ever happens in their real lives why they would waste it here among us,,,, Or are they just faking like they hate RLC and CC when the truth is they actually love both websites and can't do without either :biggrin::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, John terry said:

Sono interessato anche a questi appartamenti, sono nuovo, anche un piccolo masochista, quindi ho letto quasi ogni commento di questo mese, capisco due cose, la prima è che non tutto è reale, ho visto la notte scorsa con Sofie, mi sembrava A me tutto ciò che ha fatto non era naturale, poi ho letto che quasi ogni notte masturba, ma è bella, quindi non mi interessa quello che fa, il secondo è che tutto questo forum. Sono due fazioni, uno dice Che queste ragazze sono a Barcellona Per lavoro, mentre l'altro dice di essere Barcellona in vacanza, ancora non posso dire niente, è un po 'strano che stasera stasera con Polya e Tereza. E più di quello che è successo qualche giorno fa con questi tre ragazzi, i commenti non sembravano amici e quello che era con Sofie sembrava più un "cliente" di un ragazzo,

A six month or more vacation? Does not it look strange?

Just now, euromike69 said:

Who's worse,,the people paying to watch RLC because they love to watch RLC,,or the people who hate RLC and don't pay to watch RLC,,but yet they spend every waking moment of their day talking about RLC and how much they hate it. You would think they would find a better use of their time.

I guess nothing important ever happens in their real lives why they would waste it here among us,,,, Or are they just faking like they hate RLC and CC when the truth is they actually love both websites and can't do without either :biggrin::biggrin:

the other forum dose it too in the chat room 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

A six month or more vacation? Does not it look strange?

Of course if that were the case, but you know that these girls are getting some type of compensation from RLC for being on cam, as do all of the RLC participants (not guests).  Bear in mind, that these girls are mostly

healthy and young and do, like most girls, enjoy night life, clubbing, meeting boys, and sex.  Some have jobs as models-that we know.  Everything else is mostly pure speculation. IMHO

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Naturalmente, se questo fosse il caso, ma sapete che queste ragazze stanno ottenendo qualche tipo di risarcimento da RLC per essere in camma. Tenga presente che queste ragazze sono per lo più

Sani e giovani e, come la maggior parte delle ragazze, godono di vita notturna, clubbing, incontro di ragazzi e sesso. Alcuni hanno posti di lavoro come modelli - che sappiamo. Tutto il resto è per lo più puro

speculazione. A parer mio

I think all the girls do the same job that Ilona did, just one of my thoughts

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John terry said:

The best thing to do is just comment on what you see,,whatever happens outside of the Apt stays out there,,we only pay for what happens inside the Apt.

Common sense dictates that these women are young and nobody in their right mind would just sit in an Apt for 30-90 days straight, regardless of what people think,,,these women are here on vacation,,,,but they might work part time doing other stuff outside,,, We can't expect them to be chained like slaves inside the Apt for weeks and weeks without going outside.

This constant complaining every single time they leave is just foolish in my opinion,,, If I complained about something that happened on RLC and I see the same thing happening again and again,, my next move would be to go and Cancel my Subscription because I'm no longer satisfied with what's happening on RLC. Complaining doesn't fix anything.

B#1 and B#2 have had their ups and downs over the years,, sometimes it's interesting to watch and sometimes it's not,, The girls can never ever ever please everyone,, if they leave people complain, if they stay people complain, if they stay home and have a party people complain, if they put on a show to please us people complain, if they just sit around doing nothing people complain. And the worst part is that the number one complainer is not a member of RLC. they just spend their days trying to convince everyone who is gullible enough to listen just ho horrible RLC and CC are.

Camcaps has turned into the complaining headquarters:angel:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2