Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question:  Why RLC doesn't include the RLC Replay for the members who take the premium option at 44.95$/month  ?  I think it would be very fair ... 

That's the $30 question meno!! which is how much it cost's us on top of the $45...I think 100's will ask the same question and agree with you...Call me a mug but I'm paying $75 a month to watch Sofie, a little bit of Tereza, when she's home and awake and Yula right now...That's pretty expensive...:huh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the $30 question meno!! which is how much it cost's us on top of the $45...I think 100's will ask the same question and agree with you...Call me a mug but I'm paying $75 a month to watch Sofie, a little bit of Tereza, when she's home and awake and Yula right now...That's pretty expensive...:huh:

Same here and I know it's insane to pay that amount every month. When you calculate the yearly amount it's staggering... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, John terry said:

Sofie is preparing the reward for his savior yesterday

All she's done is have a fucking shower!! She's been in bed all day because she's felt like shit and understandably wants to freshen up. Now I won't harp on about her probable condition, if the diagnosis was correct, because we talked about it last night. She has symptoms which she needs to manage and I hope she has the right treatment now, but it doesn't mean her life right now needs to come to a grinding halt, and she has to stay in bed all day or even go home!, as was suggested...If she feels like seeing Max tonight, why shouldn't she...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, John terry said:

I do not understand why rlc does not even include the name of Carolina, in practice she does the same thing as the other girls in the apartment

Well, Carolina doesn't act as a tenant, she is a visitor, come there to sleep shower and go out, but yes, it is exactly the same as Anna, Lola, Polya, Tereza and Regina, so maybe it is their status that should be degraded instead... LOL!

Tereza and Regina are new, so they'll have time to proove themselves, but I'm just waiting for Anna, Lola and Polya to leave, hope the day will come soom.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She IS sick...FACT....

Naga, I think no one doubt that Sofie was sick, and I mean, no one. It was plainly visible and clear - from her crises of stomach ache to the whole issue with insurance. Up to the hospital bracer (damn these _____ (*) are devious ! forging hospital bracers !).

It is just that showing insensitivity towards her condition is the easiest and surest way to annoy and provoke those who care.

Remember posts like this :

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9502-girls-on-vacation-~-general-chat-comments-quotes-thanks-for-pictures-videos-april-to-july-2017/?page=2477&tab=comments#comment-1635069990

It is not a discussion, it is not a debate, it is not even an argument, it is a game, and you'll lose by just playing it ::).

Have a beautiful day !!!!

(*) apparently it is ok to call the girls ______ so let's do it too !

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Tereza and Regina are new, so they'll have time to proove themselves, 

Do u think T&R will do something different to prove themselves later on? 

Dont u think in b1 and 2, girls pretty much set the tone in the first 10 days or so...and then there is hardly any deviation...there can be changes like reduction in shyness...or girl getting more friendly with other tenants...but never a change of approach as such...(ofcourse exclude the beardo nights)

11 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Do u think T&R will do something different to prove themselves later on? 

Dont u think in b1 and 2, girls pretty much set the tone in the first 10 days or so...and then there is hardly any deviation...there can be changes like reduction in shyness...or girl getting more friendly with other tenants...but never a change of approach as such...(ofcourse exclude the beardo nights)

Pretty much, but some things can change, as for example: Sher don't seem to want to go out as much, so when Polya leaves, Regina might spend more time home with Sher.