Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

How would you know Sofie has had no penetration with her vibrator. She has been covered or had it blocked. Do you have x-ray vision where you can see what others cannot.

i said...infront of cams.........and she hasnt been covered all the time....probably u missed some good ones...

it`s no wonder the girls get sick they are two new men a week who can have illnesses and the girls get sick i do not want to pay rlc more money before any of the B1 and B2 girls have traveled i am happy to see leora on free camera 

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i said...infront of cams.........and she hasnt been covered all the time....probably u missed some good ones...

in front of cams means anytime she bates. whether covered or not, not just when she is uncovered. 

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I'm glad to see sofie back to her old self of hiding under the covers and in bathroom and the best part is she don't need to take no meds for her sickness  the only med she needs is to stay out apartment or just hide more when in apartment like she doing now by hiding in bathroom:biggrin:

No you're not...:dodgy:

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You could've fooled me...:dodgy:

naga you know that I love sofie   just as much as I love angel  and I'm very glad she has fond some one to make her happy   and  that's what counts  and maybe I don't like her going to be out more  because I wont have no one in the b apts to watch and for me she is the only one to watch :blush: