Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

17 minutes ago, Zinc said:

dont understand what was the point of kicking the guy out right away...i think she was scared that he would insist on having sex if he stayed longer...

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

He said earlier today, before going out, they had to be back before 7, because he needed to pack before leaving (home) tonight

• Like 1

Well don't worry Bud we all already knew you were:biggrin::biggrin: Sofie's feet are already being kissed by @Mikelima1970 so you gotta ask him to borrow her feet, to kiss it and ask for forgiveness :biggrin:

28 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I know and I was being nothing but the biggest dumbass ever  :exclamation:  and if I could I would kiss the bottom of her feet for her to forgive me

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Spock said:

With this i am not sure if she not go any further because of the cams or because she did not wanted to have intercourse in general. Anyway, this was a really positive surprise.

Now, it is time for RLC to find 7 more girls actually life in barcelona. :)

Some Girls are satisfied with the Oral Method. 

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

i think it is done for cleaning..i hardly ever see them cleaning the place....good time...as most of it is empty...and thing that guy is here to supervise cleaning....

Who comes and cleans an Apartment in Midnight hours.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Who comes and cleans an Apartment in Midnight hours.

surely RLC has its own maintenance team or something...they wouldnt let a third party come and clean a creepy apartment filled with cameras.... but anyways...it was a short break..too short for cleaning..maybe some maintenance....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

surely RLC has its own maintenance team or something...they wouldnt let a third party come and clean a creepy apartment filled with cameras.... but anyways...it was a short break..too short for cleaning..maybe some maintenance....

The Girls could always clean the place.  I forgot they might break a Fingernail.   :biggrin:

• Like 1