Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

Thanks very much Noldus for your sequence of events at b-2 this morning, it's much appreciated. Replay for me fails to connect during busy times so can only see bits on the thumbnails so now the gaps and the mystery of how L&L disappeared have been solved. Oh to be a fly on the wall of that roof top terrace; pity there's no cam up there! 

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Thanks very much Noldus for your sequence of events at b-2 this morning, it's much appreciated. Replay for me fails to connect during busy times so can only see bits on the thumbnails so now the gaps and the mystery of how L&L disappeared have been solved. Oh to be a fly on the wall of that roof top terrace; pity there's no cam up there! 

YW Happy

21 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Polya, Anna and Regina have found gentlemen, or have found customers, 50% chance

Polya and Anna I'm not surprised, in fact after seeing them perform over the last couple of years it appears to be part of their territory. Regina I am surprised especially as it looked like she had a pad in place yesterday morning and I thought she and Sher were something of a unit, still any port in a storm I suppose.

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Polya and Anna I'm not surprised, in fact after seeing them perform over the last couple of years it appears to be part of their territory. Regina I am surprised especially as it looked like she had a pad in place yesterday morning and I thought she and Sher were something of a unit, still any port in a storm I suppose.

That's obvious during their stay in Barcelona , all these girls meet  men and get laid.

But Polya and Regina missing together  this morning does not necessary mean they are currently fucking. A few time there was translations about how after a night in the club they pursue the party at someone's big place.