Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

One more interesting thing...Sofie is a regular 'bater''.... so if someone is disturbing her privacy...then she must be someone filling in for all the bating...sofie cant survive too long without bating...

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Sofie's guest could be her sister. The faces have similarities. Then again I could be wrong and it could be her lover or her wife. Then again I could be wrong there. 

I also think that a relation is very likely. Anyway, i would like both scenarios. 

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

I also think that a relation is very likely. Anyway, i would like both scenarios. 

We have seen scenario 1 fail with those twins in B1.... if she is sis...then most probably Sofie is leaving... she needs to bate regularly...cant be with her sis for too long...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

We have seen scenario 1 fail with those twins in B1.... if she is sis...then most probably Sofie is leaving... she needs to bate regularly...cant be with her sis for too long...

The twins were not with the idea of the project. That is not comparable to Sofie. I do not think that this visit will have negative effects. I honestly think that good friends, relatives, or even relationship (what ever is here the case) will increase the reality in the apartment. Lets wait and see.