Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is pathetic to think that when she will arrive, Lola will take the lead , make her stupid sexy moves, try to tease the guys ... and the party will end like that !   

I'm not even watching b2 right now

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Spock said:

yes ... maybe there are even lesbians. Just imagin what all could happen ?!?! .... let the fake show begin ... end let the fake show end as it always do ... with the girls going outside to have her real life.

WTF. :) 

oldschool_phrases_that_make_no_sense_tod

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spock said:

I only speak the truth. ... :) ... Just because you do not like to hear it, is no reason not to speak my mind.

The problem is that every comment you make is the exact same thing just like when you were going by Mr. Box. It's like listening to a song on repeat, after a while, you start to hate it.

Change the station guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

The problem is that every comment you make is the exact same thing just like when you were going by Mr. Box. It's like listening to a song on repeat, after a while, you start to hate it.

Change the station guy.

Why? If it is still the truth, it can not be wrong to write about it. So many things in this forum are rewritten. I even have new arguments. 

That is what forums are about. So. Do you think the the B1 event today was not again a fake show?