Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

every party they make at home, both with each other and with boys, always have a basis for sexual provocation between them, and this is not normal in real life, so I repeat, I prefer to see a party of only girls

Sexual provocation between girs and guys are not real in normal life?  If you mean they are not as overplayed you may be right, but this girls do not life a sexless life. It is extrem likely, that almost all the girls have sex on their vecation. They are there for months. The issue is that they keep all this away from the apapartment.

BTW, The girls also have no party in this apartments. They give a teasing show. That is all.  

19 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Happy, that is not really a sarcastic emoticon, not in a humorous way at least. It's named "dodgy" and will in most cases (at least in the places I've been) be seen more like being slightly negative and suspicious. Strangely enough, this site doesn't have a real sarcastic emoticon, the equivalent of ;-)

Agreed about the emoticon issue. We used to have a "shit-eating grin smile" that exemplified sarcasm, but the current system doesn't have it to my extreme sadness. I used that constantly when I was a member. Believe me, this particular thread generates a lot of sarcastic comments...all of which are preferable to hostile comments.

Yes, I'm being slightly off topic. I promise to ban myself tomorrow. Really. I will ban myself tomorrow. Or maybe after the middle of next week. :dodgy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

anche se ricordo a tutti che l'unico partito orgia che si può ricordare seriamente qui (quasi un anno ...................) è stato grazie al barbuto

yes, but I do not remember that he had sex though, he tried with Anna, but he never had sex until the end

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

although I remind everyone that the only orgy party that can be seriously remembered here (almost a year now ...................) was thanks to the bearded man

The last sex also was month ago. 

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Polya is gone

Thank you RLC

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Now, they only need to replace Lola, Regina and Sher. Siill a long way to go. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

yes, but I do not remember that he had sex though, he tried with Anna, but he never had sex until the end

For so many girls as this apartments, there is extremely little sex in the apartments. Even Sofie did not had sex with her guest. 

Strange, it almost seems as if non of the girls would actually let go the fear of the cams and have a real life at this places.