Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

I just got through reading a long email about what went on from the time the UM was over and until Sofie went to sleep.  I will be posting in the Rant's and Flame wars when I get up today.......reason being, I'm going to tell it like it is to all of those people that have been laughing at me when I knew that they took the apartments offline sometimes for sex parties and have been saying that all along.  The great defenders of RLC.......what a bunch of crap!!

I encourage everyone of you to send an email to RLC support about what they did tonight, what they allowed to happen.  I would say to cancel your subscriptions but I know from some of the posts I read in the forum, that is a lost cause.  I guess some of you would rather take it up the ass, then stand up to RLC for their wrong doings.

At any rate, it's been a very long night for me at the hospital and I need some sleep!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

How nice of Rlc..they let their clients watch the men's/clients get dressed and leaving.Thank you Rlc.....but the girls will do an back massager later at night just for Rlc clients..congrats to the ones always defending te crap things,this happened a lot because of you that it's satisfied with almost nothing.Gess this that happened tonight will become usual.

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, it is fun to see three assholes who because they have money do what they want, with these poor defenseless girls

they could have said no  don't know about anna and don't care   but sofie  took her guy out to who knows where and then when he came to her room  and said some thing about he was to stay with her she then took him out on her balcony to take about it  and we seen what the talk was about  in the bed room she went from being shy to not so shy fast

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just got through reading a long email about what went on from the time the UM was over and until Sofie went to sleep.  I will be posting in the Rant's and Flame wars when I get up today.......reason being, I'm going to tell it like it is to all of those people that have been laughing at me when I knew that they took the apartments offline sometimes for sex parties and have been saying that all along.  The great defenders of RLC.......what a bunch of crap!!

I encourage everyone of you to send an email to RLC support about what they did tonight, what they allowed to happen.  I would say to cancel your subscriptions but I know from some of the posts I read in the forum, that is a lost cause.  I guess some of you would rather take it up the ass, then stand up to RLC for their wrong doings.

At any rate, it's been a very long night for me at the hospital and I need some sleep!

So angry about something you don't watch and, I believe by your own admission, don't care about. Seek help before it's too late.
(cue hfb lol...)

• Like 3

How strange we not hear much of defenders  of those girls when we have the proof in pictures what these girls and when they show their true personality in the apartment it's hard to deny the facts :angel:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what are we supposed to complain about ? Can you give me some details ?

4 minutes ago, iogres said:

How strange we not hear much of the "pimps" of those girls when we have the proof in pictures what these girls and when they show their true personality in the apartment it's hard to deny the facts :angel:

i don't want to defend any girls . what are the new facts  ? When the girls  go to club they might meet men and sometime got laid ? I think everybody knows it. Nothing new

• Like 6

As long as they give the show and not hide in bathroom or cover cams or leave the apartments empty I don't mind them bringing clients or whatever in the apartments . 

They are being paid to be viewed in the apartment and not for their activities in hiding or outside the apartments 

I only don't like when they cover cameras , take it offline for some activities or hide in corners or block cams or stay under cover.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2