Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I'm curious to know if Nicole without the parent would attend the party, she is not usually excited about these things, but the business is business

no I don't think she would she is her own person   and I can say that I don't think sofie would have done what she did this morning if lola wasn't pushing her  I like nic and sofie when they being their selfs  and just like last time lola was here the other girls put on the shows and lola got the credit for what happens

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no I don't think she would she is her own person   and I can say that I don't think sofie would have done what she did this morning if lola wasn't pushing her  I like nic and sofie when they being their selfs  and just like last time lola was here the other girls put on the shows and lola got the credit for what happens

Maybe you're right, but I do not think Sofie did what he did because he imposed Lola, if he was so Sofie would need a good psychologist

• Like 1

Alles wieder gut ? Die Mädchen machen ihren "Job". 
Für mich ist diese "Wohnung" die Nummer eins ! :heart:

Leider ist mit Regina und Sher nichts mehr los , schade für Anna und Helen

Große Langeweilein der "Wohnung" mit Kamila und Kristy, nur Handy und schlafen es war mal super Partys in der "Wohnung"
Übersetzt mit Google

Everything is all right again ? The girls do their "job".:heart:
For me this "apartment" is the number one!

Unfortunately Regina and Sher have nothing more to do, a pity for Anna and Helen

Big boredom in the "apartment" with Kamila and Kristy, only cell phone and sleep it was times great parties in the "apartment"

Translated with Google

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Maybe you're right, but I do not think Sofie did what he did because he imposed Lola, if he was so Sofie would need a good psychologist

sofie was just doing what lola wanted her to do  that just the way lola is   she can get the girls that look up to her to do what ever she wants them to do

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sofie was just doing what lola wanted her to do  that just the way lola is   she can get the girls that look up to her to do what ever she wants them to do

I hope, that is not the strange thing that Sofie was naked, closed in the bathroom with an unknown person if it is true what I read, that the boys brought them home Lola and Anna

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Believe what you want Spider, I'm tired of wasting my time with you people!!  <text>

That would be the best thing I've read in long time if it was true which, of course, it isn't. You'll be here every day "not watching" the streams and complaining about it. By now you must realise no one believes you, right? But do carry on, we all need a good laugh now and then.
LOL? That was going to be your reply, right? It usually is.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, spider51 said:

I just read through the last 20 pages or so and don't understand the negative attitude and bad mouthing towards these girls by some of you. All I saw was some lovely young women having fun. Nothing sinister or bad happened. I don't know about you but as a guy I have spent most my adult life encouraging this kind of behavior. So be safe and rock on ladies rock on!!

Some guys will never be happy Spider...The girls will go out, stay in, walk around naked, put on shows involving body paint, dancing, massage or chocolate, bathe and shower together, lie naked and open, pointing at the cam, bate, hidden or not, bring guys back and give them hj, bj, fuck and everything in between, give us a bit of girl on girl, such as Nicole and Sophie or just cuddle up and enjoy each others company...But it's never enough for some...The girls cannot win...However, if you ask these guys to specify what exactly they want to see to even begin to make them happy, as several of us have on here, we never get an answer...:huh:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

That would be the best thing I've read in long time if it was true which, of course, it isn't. You'll be here every day "not watching" the streams and complaining about it. By now you must realise no one believes you, right? But do carry on, we all need a good laugh now and then.

I don't care if you or anyone else believes me Spoon.  I am NO longer a member of RLC.  It took me long enough to come to the conclusion that they weren't getting any better and were on a downhill slide, but hey......you'll get there one day!  I would have given you an "LOL" had you not said anything :)

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Are you trying to tell me that it's NOT normal to waste time commenting on something you don't watch, hate, and obviously have no interest in? Huh...imagine that. I guess I'll need to cancel my membership to that Croatian speed knitting forum:dodgy:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some guys will never be happy Spider...The girls will go out, stay in, walk around naked, put on shows involving body paint, dancing, massage or chocolate, bathe and shower together, lie naked and open, pointing at the cam, bate, hidden or not, bring guys back and give them hj, bj, fuck and everything in between, give us a bit of girl on girl, such as Nicole and Sophie or just cuddle up and enjoy each others company...But it's never enough for some...The girls cannot win...However, if you ask these guys to specify what exactly they want to see to even begin to make them happy, as several of us have on here, we never get an answer...:huh:

You never get an answer because it's a fucked up question!!  They want to see spontaneity, they want to see an ounce of normalcy, they want to see a tease lead to something else, they want to see the girls when they are in the apartments and not hiding, etc. etc..

The reason the question is fucked up is because everybody is different in what they would like to see.  I guarantee you Naga that if I put you and your band of merry men in a room and showed you all a 15 minute video of camels fucking and at the end of that video I asked each and everyone of you to give me 3 things you noticed while watching that video, no two of you would have the same 3 things!!  It's the same thing with that question,  you for example are content on seeing a pussy view/flash where others might not care and want to see Nora making a dress or Jess getting finger banged by some dude or a boxing match between Nic & her friend.  Everybody is different!!!

• Like 3

I want something that they do in their damn real life not all the fake ass show that they do  over and over day after day  and I'm not like some guys on here that see every thing  with rose colored glasses on so you only see what you want to see

• Like 1