Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

It's sad to read some of the comments on here. Regina leaves the apartment for a day and a half, no one knows why, but your first and only thought is that she is a prostitute. I think the attitudes of some on here are outdated and sexist. A woman cannot enjoy sex, be in the company of a men, or go out for a few hours at night without her being a prostitute, a whore, a slut. If these were apartments full of men behaving in the same manner, i wonder if the comments would be the same.

The same goes for this idea that they need men to pay for them and they cannot earn their own money. Yes, many of these women travel the world, a lot of young people do these days, but they take on work to pay their own way. Kristy, for example, is currently on vacation, but it's my understanding that she is also working as a dancer (not at a gentleman's club either, before you suggest it). Many of these women have been to university and are skilled and talented in many things.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Except for Sofie, she don´t need a ' mother-figure ' more a ' big sister ':blush:

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Except for Sofie, she don´t need a ' mother-figure ' more a ' big sister ':blush:

Irma can be a big sister and show sofie how to do it not under the covers

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

E 'triste leggere alcuni dei commenti qui. Regina lascia l'appartamento per un giorno e mezzo, non si sa perché, ma il tuo primo e unico pensiero è che lei è una prostituta. Credo che gli atteggiamenti di alcuni qui sono obsoleti e sessista. Una donna non può godere del sesso, sia in compagnia di un uomo, o andare fuori per un paio d'ore di notte senza il suo essere una prostituta, una puttana, uno slut. Se questi erano gli appartamenti pieni di uomini che si comportano nello stesso modo, mi chiedo se i commenti sarebbero gli stessi.

Lo stesso vale per l'idea che gli uomini hanno bisogno di pagare per loro e non possono guadagnare il proprio denaro. Sì, molte di queste donne viaggiare per il mondo, un sacco di giovani fanno in questi giorni, ma prendono sul lavoro a pagare la propria strada. Kristy, per esempio, è attualmente in vacanza, ma è la mia comprensione che lei sta lavorando anche come ballerino (non a un club per gentiluomini sia, prima di suggerire esso). Molte di queste donne sono stati all'università e sono qualificati e di talento in molte cose.

I TOTALLY AGREE.
I BELIEVE THAT ONE OF THE RLC SCANDALOSIS IS THAT GIRLS LIVE APARTMENTS AS A DORMITORY (THANKS TO OUR MONEY) AND THAT IS NOT A VIEW FOR VOYEUR (SINGLE THAT SAVE LEORA).
NATURALLY THIS IS MY MODERN THOUGHT