Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

I noticed that the sound on cam#11 still does not work.Someone on here said that Kami was complaining about us listening to her phone calls.Maybe RLC turned the sound off on Cam#11 so that it would be more difficult for us to hear the phone conversations Kami has on Kristy's balcony.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I noticed that the sound on cam#11 still does not work.Someone on here said that Kami was complaining about us listening to her phone calls.Maybe RLC turned the sound off on Cam#11 so that it would be more difficult for us to hear the phone conversations Kami has on Kristy's balcony.

No, the sound of cam 11 went bad a long time ago then disappeared, a cam problem that's all. Just hope RLC will take care of this appartment and fix quite a number of cam.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Might be about what Kami and Kaley did today.But I'm not allowed to talk about it.:rolleyes:

They talked mostly of the photos and videos they took during the show Kami and Kaley are in, and the people they met after with videos too. And still about wigs as Kami doesn't like the one she has to wear for the show and still messing around.

9 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

They talked mostly of the photos and videos they took during the show Kami and Kaley are in, and the people they met after with videos too. And still about wigs as Kami doesn't like the one she has to wear for the show and still messing around.

Kami and Kristy getting ready to go out.Wonder if they are going to meet the same guys they met yesterday?