Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

How can you be sure this is TRUE ? I recognized your plain ignorance here.

maybe because i know better Kitek than you, but always you must always be right
the day where you can question yourself, we can talk normally, I will not reply to you anymore so it is not necessary that you take the trouble to want to reply to this message 

Just now, moos54 said:

the day where you can question yourself, we can talk normally, I will not reply to you anymore so it is not necessary that you take the trouble to want to reply to this message 

The only good thing you said for a long  time : ",I will not reply to you anymore", good riddance of an arrogant bully.:angry:

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's crazy to see that even with TRUE information, some people still want to have the last word or be right, instead of saying they may have been mistaken and have misunderstood or interpreted things

I was listening to the conversation too.So who is to say what the truth is unless we relisten to the conversation.You are the one who doesn't have a clue.

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You are too obnoxious to be a good mod.

25 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The only good thing you said for a long  time : ",I will not reply to you anymore", good riddance of an arrogant bully.:angry:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are too obnoxious to be a good mod.

I may not be the best moderators, but I was taught a certain value as respect even when I do not agree with the other person, it may be time to do the same as you become both tired

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I may not be the best moderators, but I was taught a certain value as respect even when I do not agree with the other person, it may be time to do the same as you become both tired

I did not say Ash was wrong,I merely said I thought I heard something different.

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I respect other people.You do not.You attack people for no reason.

tell me where I personally attack people because I often talk about generalities, it is not my fault that you or others feel aiming at each time and that is when you begin to lack respect

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ben and Kami were speaking English.English is my native language,so I need no translator for that.

yes i know, but you are not alone in this forum