Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

Ok, Kami paid her rent this late afternoon, posing on her bed on the belly with no panties playing to open and close her vagina. Nice sight, indeed, even if you have to like nature to enjoy it... It was full of flesh, humidity, warmness, darkness and perfumes (ok, I made up this last one). On replay, in her bedroom from 19:18.

Otherwise, a lot of phone calls, mainly to organise her next trip to Europe, talking about Paris and Spain mostly, and still dreaming to cut her hair in a talk to her mother, who doesn't like that, but Kami can't make her mind here and then another phone call from also a woman who seem to be her agent who told her to mind more about her career then about her hair....  and  Kami also trying to find some speed course in an english  language she is currently trying to learn by herself (I don't blame her, I do the same with russian, listening to her...).

Kami cleaned up the apartment, taking it back to herself. (I didn't see her crying when Heidi left).

So K&K it is, back, I am happy with that. But we have to wait a long time, Kristy supposed to be back in 2 weeks, Kami ready to go for her next trip, so let say mid-september to have our two sweet loving girls together.

• Like 3

I think this is why I love this apartment, two beautiful roommates (hoping that our good Heidi will replace one day) and full of pretty girlfriend who come to spend time
I understand that we can complain when girls are absent to live their lives but for me it is not the most important
When you think about it, you're still lucky, a lot of pretty girls are going through this apartment, angels, katya, katya sister, Yula (my favorite) and a lot of other

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think this is why I love this apartment, two beautiful roommates (hoping that our good Heidi will replace one day) and full of pretty girlfriend who come to spend time
I understand that we can complain when girls are absent to live their lives but for me it is not the most important
When you think about it, you're still lucky, a lot of pretty girls are going through this apartment, angels, katya, katya sister, Yula (my favorite) and a lot of other

Spoken like a good,loyal company man.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Who is this depressed-looking girl lying on the couch all day doing nothing except playing with her phone? Is she called Yula? She looks like Kamila´s sister.