Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

, WOW  Kamilla  post's in defense, and you wonder why ? Do I really need to elaborate ? Can any of you say has been ? I know what the response will be posted but she is so beautiful......LMAO at you guys and those who thinks her shit doesn't smell !!!    REAL LIFE CAM for voyeur's Kama and the Moscow Penthouse, i Ihink not !!! time to set sail on this tenant as her shit does stink !!!

So long Kami it has been real , but not real life HAHAHAHA

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

, WOW  Kamilla  post's in defense, and you wonder why ? Do I really need to elaborate ? Can any of you say has been ? I know what the response will be posted but she is so beautiful......LMAO at you guys and those who thinks her shit doesn't smell !!!    REAL LIFE CAM for voyeur's Kamik and the Moscow Penthouse, i Ihink not !!! time to set sail on this tenant as her shit does stink !!!

So do you.

The sooner the better that she gets the AXE

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So do you.

This from the Obsessed one.  one who thinks her shit smells like's  rosé's LMAO, how do those roses feel now ? sweet or thorny ? I am sure they feel like thorns.

Image result for thrashed with roses and bleeding

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The sooner the better that she gets the AXE

This from the Obsessed one one who thinks her shit smells like's  rosé's LMAO, how do those roses feel now ? sweet or thorny ? I am sure they feel like thorns.

Image result for thrashed with roses and bleeding

From the mod who behaves more like a shit stirring bully than a mod.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

With as horny as Kami has been lately,I'm not sure she can go four months without sex while waiting for Ben.

How is this statement a defense of Kami?It was plainly an observation of her behavior. Do you even know how to read?