Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

those are so narrow minded that can not accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but when you are completely obsessed by a virtual vision you can not think clearly. That is what this and every forum is about, opinions, positive or negative and those who can't accept a alternate opinion of their own are simply OBSESSED with what they see on screen and by following every post on social media. I am really sorry for you ridge runner as you are completely missing out on the voyeur experience.

43 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

,for confronting trouble makers like you.

Honestly I am not a troublemaker as accused, but just another poster to the forum :biggrin: I use to be the biggest Kamilla fan, but compared to Barcelona, when her and Kristy were there,  she is no more than a another person who uses the assets she has to her advantage,, a user of us and all those who waste their time watching her........ Too bad as she could have been the biggest star of RLC all time !!!

Honestly that includes a lot of awesome incredibly beautiful woman, but unfortunately she ranks in the middle of her own doing. as voted many times in the CC polls

Damn, Kristy's BF is a quickshot.. I don't think he has lasted more than three minutes.

Btw, Kami is completely jaded with RLC already. She puts zero effort into it. Not to mention that she still bates covered after three years.

The two major complaints I have with this apartment are too many vacations and not being able to understand the conversations. Everyone has their own reasons for watching RLC.Sex is not the only reason I watch.I enjoy observing the interpersonal relationships of the girls,their lovers and their friends.

• Upvote 1

On 28/08/2017 at 3:09 AM, Thestarider said:

Ridegrunner, Kristy brings it upon herself with the selection of only these long haired punks, she seems to like the bad boys.

Yuri owns a contemporary art gallery in Moscow, not a punk.

Yesterday afternoon Kaley used the pressure of the water off the shower to make herself cum.  This afternoon Kami used to pressure of the water out of the tap to do likewise.  I wonder if the girls compare notes on how the make themselves have an orgasm?

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

What happen to the Hamsters home??  :dodgy:

Kami cleaned it, it is drying in the bathroom.

Kami left around 8:30 PM, hair washed, full of energy, that is good for her. With Kristy and Kaley she has to go back to life... and stop her hair neurosis.