Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

The day to day hair updates are boring unless she does it. Kristy fucking on the kitchen table is not cool it is a community kitchen.. she has roommates. Much like it was not cool for Kamila to fuck her boyfriend while Kristy mom was there. If anyone has lived in a roommate situation hard rules are necessary. Be respectful of common areas. 

I keep thinking this whole apt will come to a conclusion lol and I keep tuning in.. I used to get the 3 month deal but RLC just keeps getting greedy. Now that's not much of a deal. that other weird site that has two apts. has nothing to offer. I tried Vouyer but they don't have the production value rlc has and they rotate really fast, hard to want to follow a storyline. 

11 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

The day to day hair updates are boring unless she does it. Kristy fucking on the kitchen table is not cool it is a community kitchen.. she has roommates. Much like it was not cool for Kamila to fuck her boyfriend while Kristy mom was there. If anyone has lived in a roommate situation hard rules are necessary. Be respectful of common areas. 

Yes, the updates about her hair are boring and I try to give very little of it, but it tells a lot of Kami's state of mind. She is not well.

Fucking on the kitchen table is not bad at all, it is cleaner then eating on it...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I keep thinking this whole apt will come to a conclusion lol and I keep tuning in.. I used to get the 3 month deal but RLC just keeps getting greedy. Now that's not much of a deal. that other weird site that has two apts. has nothing to offer. I tried Vouyer but they don't have the production value rlc has and they rotate really fast, hard to want to follow a storyline. 

I really wonder, why there are so many negativ posts in this thread, because the apartment of K&K&K makes a very good impression. Currently, all of the girls are at home (a place were they actually have a part of their lifes) and fit well together. 

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami in the kitchen trying to have a conversation with an immature little boy.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are wrong, the immature is Kami : shy, unable to give articulate answers. She was almost speechless, listening to a man like a little girl. Yuri owns and art gallery and has faith in himself, he is not a kid, even if he has not a manager haircut.

Kami is lost, no work anymore for the moment, just this small Bolshoi project which takes all her brain. Kristy and Kaley try hard to put some reason, logic, in her mind, but she is becoming more and more obsessed by her hair, her new look to be, and changes very often her mind. Yesterday, she was firmly decided to cut it all, Kristy managed to convince the Bolshoi to make her look not like a boy but like a bohemian, which implies no wig and more hair. Still, she wants now a "studio cut" - she said it this night in the bathroom before leaving.

Kami planned to make a trip in Europe but she was seemingly forbidden to leave by RLC, and stop talking about it and to make phone calls to travel agencies.

Kristy and Kaley are becoming very intimate. Kristy touched Kaley's naked breast under the T-shirt two days ago and went even between her thights under the blanket in the living room. Kaley was pantyless, and Kami was falsely scandalised, smiling. Kaley is a bit reluctant, but less and less each day...

Maybe, some in this forum think, they would know what the girls should do different with their lifes, but in the end, it is also a part of life to make mistakes. I have no fear for both (BF of kristy and kamilla). They already have a good life and see no reason that this will change.  :) Sure, Kamilla will not be able to model all her life, but she will adapt. That is life. 

6 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

You are wrong, the immature is Kami : shy, unable to give articulate answers. She was almost speechless, listening to a man like a little girl. Yuri owns and art gallery and has faith in himself, he is not a kid, even if he has not a manager haircut.

Kami is lost, no work anymore for the moment, just this small Bolshoi project which takes all her brain. Kristy and Kaley try hard to put some reason, logic, in her mind, but she is becoming more and more obsessed by her hair, her new look to be, and changes very often her mind. Yesterday, she was firmly decided to cut it all, Kristy managed to convince the Bolshoi to make her look not like a boy but like a bohemian, which implies no wig and more hair. Still, she wants now a "studio cut" - she said it this night in the bathroom before leaving.

Kami planned to make a trip in Europe but she was seemingly forbidden to leave by RLC, and stop talking about it and to make phone calls to travel agencies.

Kristy and Kaley are becoming very intimate. Kristy touched Kaley's naked breast under the T-shirt two days ago and went even between her thights under the blanket in the living room. Kaley was pantyless, and Kami was falsely scandalised, smiling. Kaley is a bit reluctant, but less and less each day...

Yuri may have his own business,but I still see him as immature in interpersonal relationships.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yuri may have his own business,but I still see him as immature in interpersonal relationships.

Yuri talks a lot, for sure, takes a lot of place, and Kami and Kaley got bored, (and me too as he is covering the other's voices). That doesn't mean he is immature, just a a seller...

By the way, Kami changed again her mind about the future of her hair....  She said again this afternoon that she is a victim of a virus which forces her to want to cut her hair and that she is struggling against it (ie, taking a lot of selfies showing her long hair). Anyway, hair discussion takes the lead in this apartment.

But Kaley (her real name keeps coming under my fingers) is changing things, cooking, feeding well Kami, taking care of her, loving her and managing Kristy. A real full time work !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yuri talks a lot, for sure, takes a lot of place, and Kami and Kaley got bored, (and me too as he is covering the other's voices). That doesn't mean he is immature, just a a seller...

By the way, Kami changed again her mind about the future of her hair....  She said again this afternoon that she is a victim of a virus which forces her to want to cut her hair and that she is struggling against it (ie, taking a lot of selfies showing her long hair). Anyway, hair discussion takes the lead in this apartment.

But Kaley (her real name keeps coming under my fingers) is changing things, cooking, feeding well Kami, taking care of her, loving her and managing Kristy. A real full time work !

What I meant about Yuri being immature is that I don't think he takes relationships that seriously.I believe to him it is all just a game.Now that he finally got what he wanted from Kristy,lets see how long before he starts cheating on her again.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

What I meant about Yuri being immature is that I don't think he takes relationships that seriously.I believe to him it is all just a game.Now that he finally got what he wanted from Kristy,lets see how long before he starts cheating on her again.

They were both cheating on each other, if I do remember right.