Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That question does not even make sense.With the way you make excuses for everything that the girls and RLC do,there's a much greater chance you work for RLC than I do.

I discovered my big secret, I am the big boss of RLC, I did everything to close the forum where I am moderator because I found it fun and especially I always wait for you to take a subscription for sent Kamila in other countries
You made me laugh
I do not know for you but to look Kaley is a real punishment for the eyes you do not find because it is true that the world revolves around kamila in this flat ^^

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But I'm getting tired of a Mod deleting comments just because he does not personally agree with them.

just for your guidance, I have never deleted a single comment from you in this forum other than those outside the rules

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I discovered my big secret, I am the big boss of RLC, I did everything to close the forum where I am moderator because I found it fun and especially I always wait for you to take a subscription for sent Kamila in other countries
You made me laugh
I do not know for you but to look Kaley is a real punishment for the eyes you do not find because it is true that the world revolves around kamila in this flat ^^

I tried to put you on my Ignore list.But I guess because you are a Mod I found that I unfortunately cannot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

too bad for you 

if you want i can add you to all ignore list from this forum ^^

Dude can you just leave this forum topic and start your own were you can argue over stupid things, this has nothing to do with Kamila Kristy or Kaley Please! and you are mod this is just as dumb as to talk about that IRMA storm in a Barca forum, it is happening in the USA. Bye!