Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

17:04 Kami left officially to cut her long hair short.... They have been talking mostly of that the last days, she decided firmly herself yesterday night, and no one could anymore make her change her mind.

She took an appointment  a little bit after waking up and then she is gone. She doesn't look happy at all, she is even really pissed. We will see if she changes her mind once with the hairdresser... I hope that she takes care of her hair and doesn't come back looking like a semi-bald parrot... (she is supposed to go to a special haircare place).

Kami phoned Yula from the hairdresser, Yula became a little mad at her, tell her not to cut her hair, just doing the "massage" provided and find herself a wig for her show. Kami isn't sure of herself at all. It seems that Yula convinced her not to cut and she is again searching the internet for a wig for her friend. Just wait and see. The first time I see and heard Yula losing her temper. Those Russian are much nicer then us.

Listening to Kami, who immediately showed to Yula that there was no white gap anymore where she parts her hair on top of her head (the hair massage filled that) so listening to Kami the hairdresser was not keen at all to cut all her hair.

I just hope the girls will be able to talk of something else now and that Kami will understand that she has no choice but to be a very beautiful with long hair. She is not in a bad mood anymore.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami, wrote RLC in a mail, will be gone for 4 days, from next friday to monday. I heard a few days ago her english BF talking about meeting her in Switzerland with his friends.

Don't understand why bf always has his friends with him when he meets with Kami.Sort of like she is just an after thought addition to his trips.Wonder if he pays for her flights to meet him?

Kami doesn't seem to be all enthused about this trip,awfully quiet.After she broke up with Egor she said that he was not what she originally thought he was.Wonder if she'll end up saying the same thing about Ben.I'm sensing that the other girls think Kami is a fool who is being used by Ben.