Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

A perfect example of what I'm talking about. The VH forum should really be sorted by manager, not just by apt. There should be a "contact the manager" section under each apt and viola! Constructive feedback make positive change happen. 

If VH doesn't like the idea of support on CC, then the support tickets on VH should have an option to be directed towards the manager with VH copied.

Although I agree in principle to what you are suggesting here and it is a good idea, but how would you filter out the non constructive criticism's e.g would be how you may not like a tenant or tenants and just slate them over and over again. Now yes sometimes they may deserve a bit of a bashing but there are times it is uncalled for. It's just a question that popped into my head when I read your post.

I'm going to be patient with this apartment. 3 good looking girls. Jeka was responsive to improve his apartment and I think he will improve the views in this as time goes on. I think they tried to get  bedroom coverage first and living areas second and they'll add on to the living areas with a little patience .

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I'm going to be patient with this apartment. 3 good looking girls. Jeka was responsive to improve his apartment and I think he will improve the views in this as time goes on. I think they tried to get  bedroom coverage first and living areas second and they'll add on to the living areas with a little patience .

Jeka simply should have waited til the house is ready and not open it with so many cams missing.

• Upvote 1