Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

5 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Tay no like anna and alex all stages sex for cameras like campsite yuk same with maria and grisha not natural no good for voyeur.

Agree

7 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Tay like RLC, voyeur site but not the spain place just crap, rest is good voyuer

Agree

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wait stay with us :biggrin:

Much love to you Jabbath. Sorry, new life rules in effect. In about 9 days my VH sub expires too. I'll be around listening and commenting according my new life rules. 

BTW, Aloha everyone I'll be sure to scope out the ladies on your behalf! 🌸 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Much love to you Jabbath. Sorry, new life rules in effect. In about 9 days my VH sub expires too. I'll be around listening and commenting according my new life rules. 

What are these life rules my dear?

Just now, Amy3 said:

Hope you return to be again VH user,you always participate and give all type of opinions,butt still gona be nice to have you talking an coment in forum of course.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This users are fine with that crap that happens daily in Rlc..they just satisfied with watch the girls doing nothing and the repeated and repeated teases,after all that they even will say...this residents and girls are doing it fantastic.Its because of this nonsense that rlc  it's the way it it's nowadays.

maybe we have been too judgemental. after all there appears to be several people in this forum that are content to just see whatever people do whether it is interesting or not. the rest of us should apply to be on vhtv. those people would watch us doing boring uninteresting things & we would get paid. we might even top the $ earned by nina & alan, misty, anna, alice & pavel, etc. if we play our cards right (and i'm sure that we could do that just as much as the regulars) we could quit our day jobs & read all about how natural we all are & everyone would be exstatic because they would be getting a true voyeur experience! is everyone with me? all we need is a name for our website.

20 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Godt jeg føler mig som jeg er nødt til at tale engelsk de fleste mennesker taler godt engelsk

Ja, på et forum som dette må man nok tale engelsk for at folk skal forstå

1 hour ago, C_TAY_2 said:

I like nice live Image result for nyborg denmarkImage result for nyborg denmark Enough bout Tay place live.

Sorry Tay, but unless your image is on the web, you're a fraud. 

Everyone go to Bing.com image search, turn off safe search. Type in Homemade Wife Boobs and viola about 4 images down, Tay's pic will be. 😎

Here, I'll help. 

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=%2fC3WQU3b&id=6D15D555C6F7B21220C205BFEDF03280453CC52C&thid=OIP._C3WQU3bpz0cPUwa1nRKNgEsDf&q=homemade+wife+boobs&simid=608024438543483199&selectedIndex=2&ajaxhist=0

• Upvote 2