Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just appeared in the kitchen. Maybe theres a wormhole somewhere :biggrin:

There is and it leads through your wallet. 

Ok, I'm getting too cynical of my beloved VH. Back in my hole. New life rules in effect. (It means not being here or watching when I'm working.) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

this appartment take the direction of the rlc girls appartments,i don't see what stacy and xenia gonna do exept teasing

Sadly very true,with this place VH seems to go after the style of the worst places in Rlc,a lot of people are tired of Rlc and one of the major reasons it's that two horrible apartments.Gess VH want us to get tired of them.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

who's brilliant idea was it to have a barc apt with no nudity & no anything where everyone dissapears? i guess soon i won't even have to check the timeline here.

Or anywhere else. Who is not on the timeline only watch? Pavel/Alice and Alan/Nina maybe.

6 hours ago, nounou said:

i will wait. it must be an orgy apt with this nember of peopel

They do not even get fucked under a blanket. What an orgy?

And as far as I understand - they know others badly. For example, Lena and Katie are good friends before project, who lived in the one apartment before VH. Therefore - they were not shy to each other at all. They have one limit - without an exchange. In this house - each other are shy.

• Like 2