Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

What were they thinking? We should be well behind experiment mode where we all sit around and giggle while people find themselves under the daunting eye of the cam. Good job Jeka and VH! Keep em coming. Blah!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

They do not even get fucked under a blanket. What an orgy?

And as far as I understand - they know others badly. For example, Lena and Katie are good friends before project, who lived in the one apartment before VH. Therefore - they were not shy to each other at all. They have one limit - without an exchange. In this house - each other are shy.

So what was Jeka thinking getting these guys?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

So what was Jeka thinking getting these guys?

This is his work - let him think. I dont know.

He chose the perfect moment to start. Of the real competitors (new) only Misty and Nina&Alan. If they worked. Would do at least something. Show, nudity, sex etc. They would recruit many subscribers. But they do not do anything. Ok. KPLP will return soon. Soon there will be a new apartment in Siberia (from Nina's manager). In a month, the Brazilians will return. Who will watch this apartment then?

They were lucky with the manager. For example if their manager were Lina and Alex - they would be kicked out by Monday. Not more than week would tolerated this. They kicked out Amy because she was too shy. And this despite the fact that she was beautiful, went to model school, regularly invited girlfriends and fucked with boyfriend in open positions, with light.

Girls are good.
The apartment is nice and offers many opportunities.
Action - zero.

474.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

This is his work - let him think. I dont know.

He chose the perfect moment to start. Of the real competitors (new) only Misty and Nina&Alan. If they worked. Would do at least something. Show, nudity, sex etc. They would recruit many subscribers. But they do not do anything. Ok. KPLP will return soon. Soon there will be a new apartment in Siberia (from Nina's manager). In a month, the Brazilians will return. Who will watch this apartment then?

They were lucky with the manager. For example if their manager were Lina and Alex - they would be kicked out by Monday. Not more than week would tolerated this. They kicked out Amy because she was too shy. And this despite the fact that she was beautiful, went to model school, regularly invited girlfriends and fucked with boyfriend in open positions, with light.

Girls are good.
The apartment is nice and offers many opportunities.
Action - zero.

474.jpg

100% agree.To be fair not expecting nothing good from an "manager" like Jeka but this it's beyound bad and would say even further this is an chame to VH name.We ALWAYS espect from any new house that residents do things,sex,nudity etc,and the only thing this people do minimal hot it's the long showers and half of those are back to cams.We don't cair the crappy dance or similar..WE WANT to see action.And again i say now they have lots of coments(99% bad ones)but in an couple weeks without big big changes this place will have half dozen coments a week..and no one watching.Congrats for JEKA he have the TWO worst house in VH.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nack said:

24 pages of absolutely N O T H I N G !!

VH it's in an time low..of this house The had to put in archive the two blondes dressed on bed talking...that's how low VH becomes.Of course this residents do zero so they put in archive two girls with clothes on talking and watching phones on bed.

Another failure..that Leo dude apeared one time westerday and just desapear from map..from They way he looked not confortable with cams wouldn't be surprised if he only stays in house from time to time.what an mess of bad work done.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Another failure..that Leo dude apeared one time westerday and just desapear from map..from They way he looked not confortable with cams wouldn't be surprised if he only stays in house from time to time.what an mess of bad work done.

he & artur can get together & hunt for some girlfriends. jmo but a single guy that has no girls to bring home does not belong here. at least a girl can take her clothes off & show me something but i have no interest in naked guys by themselves so i don't need to see them on the site alone at all ever.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he & artur can get together & hunt for some girlfriends. jmo but a single guy that has no girls to bring home does not belong here. at least a girl can take her clothes off & show me something but i have no interest in naked guys by themselves so i don't need to see them on the site alone at all ever.

Hi Golfer..up early !

This apt is a complete failure just like SSA.What is Artur doing in that house anyways. Doesn't look like he can get any girlfriends in a million years.Too many freeloaders now in these apartments if not All.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1