Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

12 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Just to add to the stupidity of this apartment, the 2 -single girls, Stacy & Xenia, are sleeping fully clothed.   

If Jeka thought to make a fortune by recruiting those girls,  he made a big mistake.

Time will put this house and residents in their place.Still gona watch them tomorrow to see what they do,if nothing diferent then we have other better nicer more active houses to see.

4 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Well, if anyone was hoping to see action between Gary & Dora tonight, this is dead.  Leo (who was supposed to sleep on the couch) is now sleeping with Gary & Dora.  What a joke, and a real bad one

I think (just think) - that this is a company of colleagues. They all dance well - perhaps a dancers or artists. I think no sex - inside the collective.

The only really thing that Jeka or Voyeur House TV can do is to clarify their plans. Will they live in the same vein? Or we will say soon the guy/girl participants. Or other people will arrive. Or parties will begin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think (just think) - that this is a company of colleagues. They all dance well - perhaps a dancers or artists. I think no sex - inside the collective.

The only really thing that Jeka or Voyeur House TV can do is to clarify their plans. Will they live in the same vein? Or we will say soon the guy/girl participants. Or other people will arrive. Or parties will begin.

I was think very similarly that they're comfort been nude or seminude around each other but they' aren't sexual with one another. The guy do seem to be either gay or bi. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Just to add to the stupidity of this apartment, the 2 -single girls, Stacy & Xenia, are sleeping fully clothed.   

If Jeka thought to make a fortune by recruiting those girls,  he made a big mistake.

Seems this house will be shut Of by the end of month..because people not satisfied with it..well we have all the reason for that And we users only want an minimal participation of the residents and some activity we expect from any VH house..sadly nothing of that happen sinse the house opened.This place and the other(that also gona be closed only after some weeks)in charge of the same manager..show that some tasks should be only in hands of someon that knows what to do,would like a lot next house to be in hands of the new managers that opened the very well received Nina and Alan place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mib82 said:

Another night with nothing... 

Do not look.

Another house Jeka - where the action was more, closed tomorrow. It was opened on July 14 - it means rented 7-8 (5-6 days for moving and mount equipment). Just a month.

I think on August 30th - there will be news that this house is being closed. If they do not take any action.

While the best is that we can not support them with the dollar. That's all.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

managers that opened the very well received Nina and Alan place.

Managers and apt Nina and Alan are somewhere in Siberia. By the time zone. Jeka in Moldova. The distance between them is bigger than all Europe... Manager Nina and Alan can open apartments in the south. However, the sad story with the Mansion will repeat itself - when the powers were delegated to local managers.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Do not look.

Another house Jeka - where the action was more, closed tomorrow. It was opened on July 14 - it means rented 7-8 (5-6 days for moving and mount equipment). Just a month.

I think on August 30th - there will be news that this house is being closed. If they do not take any action.

While the best is that we can not support them with the dollar. That's all.

Managers and apt Nina and Alan are somewhere in Siberia. By the time zone. Jeka in Moldova. The distance between them is bigger than all Europe... Manager Nina and Alan can open apartments in the south. However, the sad story with the Mansion will repeat itself - when the powers were delegated to local managers.

Any news from Misty,Groomy?