Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just like i said,they will mantain this zero action house for months like they did with Amy place,nothing going on,they hide and hide cams,house empty,clients unhappy but they just don't cair.Nothing more to say.Seems it's fine for VH that their residents go have sex hide off cam..seems they care more for the residents than the users.Sad.

Excuse me, but what was wrong with Amy? I personally believe that Alex and Lina made the mistake of transferring them to mansion. If they were given an apartment (as it was originally, if it were not for problem owner), then they would be good couple in VH. Amy looks good. She was not hiding. And she always invited beautiful girlfriends.

356.jpg

474.jpg

Hello everyone . Since we are in the ghost characters section. RLC reopened Dasha's apartment with a new couple and new cams angle and one on the balcony, and guess who came today? ..... and yes Dasha I complain about the suite of this apartment, yet the couple had sex in full cams without problem. I know my post should not be here but it is related to the presence of the tenants of this apartment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone . Since we are in the ghost characters section. RLC reopened Dasha's apartment with a new couple and new cams angle and one on the balcony, and guess who came today? ..... and yes Dasha I complain about the suite of this apartment, yet the couple had sex in full cams without problem. I know my post should not be here but it is related to the presence of the tenants of this apartment.

These tenants read everything we write but they don't care anything. They laugh of us and they continue to do the same thing (nothing) until the end. It's only a waste of time if we hope to see them do something. This is my thought. About new couple on rlc they were great tonight, and I love the new position of cams! And finally a cam in the balcony ✌️

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, mib82 a dit :

Ces locataires lisent tout ce que nous écrivons, mais ils ne se soucient pas quoi que ce soit. Ils rient de nous et ils continuent à faire la même chose (rien) jusqu'à la fin. Il est seulement une perte de temps si nous voulons les voir faire quelque chose. Ceci est ma pensée. A propos de nouveaux couples sur RLC ils étaient beaucoup ce soir, et j'aime la nouvelle position de cames! Et enfin une came sur le balcon ✌️

I agree 100% with your post and the problem is that this apartment will be online another month if I understood the post of Groomy. By the way, the girl is very pretty

I agree 100% with your post and the problem is that this apartment will be online another month if I understood the post of Groomy. By the way, the girl is very pretty

I just assumed. I do not have any 100% information.

VH wrote that Leo was leaving the project. Only Leo! Just - he leaves the project a month after the rent apt (5-6 days for equipment installation and relocation before online). If VH closed the apartment. Would write a similar message - but about all participants in the apartment.

In my opinion it will be closed before... In 1 or 2 weeks max. The only way to kick out soon is to stop to watch them and write in this topic. Because like I said they read everything.. 

il y a 3 minutes, groomy a dit :

Je supposais. Je ne dispose d'aucune information à 100%.

VH a écrit que Leo quittait le projet. Seulement Leo! Juste - il quitte le projet d'un mois après le loyer apt (5-6 jours pour l'installation et la réinstallation des équipements avant en ligne). Si VH fermé l'appartement. Écrirait un message similaire - mais sur tous les participants à l'appartement.

Sorry Groomy I misinterpreted your post, and even more because I received the same message from VH

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

I just assumed. I do not have any 100% information.

VH wrote that Leo was leaving the project. Only Leo! Just - he leaves the project a month after the rent apt (5-6 days for equipment installation and relocation before online). If VH closed the apartment. Would write a similar message - but about all participants in the apartment.

Finally some new worth talking about. Hope they will now completely fall apart :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Excuse me, but what was wrong with Amy? I personally believe that Alex and Lina made the mistake of transferring them to mansion. If they were given an apartment (as it was originally, if it were not for problem owner), then they would be good couple in VH. Amy looks good. She was not hiding. And she always invited beautiful girlfriends.

356.jpg  0   763.64 kB

474.jpg  0   424.56 kB

they meant the amy/alya apt where the 2 girls teased & did not have any sex at all. it was 1 of the 1st houses. check archived apts. it was about as bad as this except they took off their clothes once in a while!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

356.jpg

474.jpg

Not that Amy groomy,just like golfer said,It was an Amy and her blonde friend living on an house(well..not living there at all)they act just like this five..most of the time empty house,hide from cams,no sex on cam,most of the time the place was abandoned..and still VH let the house opened for months(Basicaly an empty,dark house)..seems they are doing the same were..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

i would have preferred to see the other girl in stacy/xenia bedroom left than leo,this girl come here just for sleeping and want do nothing,leo and the blond in the same bed would have been interesting

Seems the place gona be even worse,the tall skinny blonde Basicaly only sleeps in and zero more,the other blonde now stays with zero company to have sex,then it's only ga..Gary and the blonde..all thinks prepared to things be even worse.About us and what we like or not..that's doesn't matter..nothing better than an dark empty house to watch on cams.