Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

I really don't get why people obviously still watch them and comment on all the nothing they do. When you really want them gone stop watching them and only comment on here when sth. really interesting happens. All that complaining is always the same. When you ignore them they will be pretty soon no more than a distant memory which will fade away soon.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really don't get why people obviously still watch them and comment on all the nothing they do. When you really want them gone stop watching them and only comment on here when sth. really interesting happens. All that complaining is always the same. When you ignore them they will be pretty soon no more than a distant memory which will fade away soon.

Well said (though it has been said before). I have mostly ignored this apartment and not sure if I have even commented. I am working on the basis that Jeka or VHTV would find some way of letting us know here if anything significantly changed. Even though nothing appears to be being done to correct the situation I am sure our message has well and truly been put across. Boycott the apartment and further postings about it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Well said (though it has been said before). I have mostly ignored this apartment and not sure if I have even commented. I am working on the basis that Jeka or VHTV would find some way of letting us know here if anything significantly changed. Even though nothing appears to be being done to correct the situation I am sure our message has well and truly been put across. Boycott the apartment and further postings about it.

Things are changing or you don't know..the house it's awakening..don't know it's were or by who..

• Like 1

i don't think that the time i have watched this place live has totaled as much as 1 minute . and timeline viewing maybe a total of 10 minutes just to get moments. aside from the bathroom i think there was nudity maybe 5 times total. just waiting for it to go away . if a replacement is worse than this it will be shown on the disney channel

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

i continue watch because i have again some days left on my suscription and i will stop after

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not sure of couse but don't imagine any VH watching this house for more than max 5,10min straight,and that's when someone it's in the house and doing something,most just look to the place to see if anything happened and if not imediatly change to an wort,valid house.Its not good for the company to have such unanimous dislike and bad rep because an single place.Publicity it's good..bad publicity(like lots of users unhappy)it's no good at all.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't watch this apt at all, I'll put the apt on and HOPE for some colour on the timeline, but as usual none.

People are entitled to moan, after all it is a discussion forum for all the good and the bad of VHTV. People pay their money each month and are rightfully pissed off that it goes to freeloaders like this lot.

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

I don't watch this apt at all, I'll put the apt on and HOPE for some colour on the timeline, but as usual none.

People are entitled to moan, after all it is a discussion forum for all the good and the bad of VHTV. People pay their money each month and are rightfully pissed off that it goes to freeloaders like this lot.

100 % agree with that,this is the vision i have of an open forum but you know critical is a problem for some people here because they want keep their place and their image,track my eyes... !

• Like 1