Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

i suggest to look this https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm16/cam110/afternoon-bath-2-aug-29 from archive.. i think Dora put the shower in her pussy and fix the temperature when she shaving i think it's an hidden bate (start from time: ~16:28) in the last picture she block when shaving the leg like she enjoy the pleasure of the shower :angel: 

Screenshot_363.pngScreenshot_364.pngScreenshot_365.pngScreenshot_366.pngScreenshot_368.png

14 hours ago, seb38240 said:

when they understand that this guy gary is not good for this place its obvious gay boy with 2 hetero girls 

Please refrain from using derogatory remarks towards residents without proof, this is no longer acceptable for name calling and it maybe/is offensive to members of the LBGT community.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just send this no fit residents to their homes and put some name worth VH residents in were.That would be the only solution.In last solution just close this place that is unanimous considered one if not the worst house ever in an Voyuer site.You look to the others house and usualy the residents don't do their bests do be hide cam..this one s are just ridicolous..there they are all site on kitchen cam blind spot.and by the way what is Leo(the ghost)doing there!?What a nonsense.In two hours they all will be on bed..well less the tall blonde that will arrive at that time and then..go to bed.

You have ranted and raved about this apartment for a long time now and trust me I get where you are coming from as this place is not my cup of tea but there are those that do enjoy this place and enjoy the residents, I would suggest putting this place in your rear view mirror and let it be. Just a suggestion.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Just In said:

You have ranted and raved about this apartment for a long time now and trust me I get where you are coming from as this place is not my cup of tea but there are those that do enjoy this place and enjoy the residents, I would suggest putting this place in your rear view mirror and let it be. Just a suggestion.

Me and....a lot more users...why to personalized it in me!?But you free to do that of course,but just those that like this place have 100% the right to coment and say what they think about it..the others that don't like this place have the same 100% right to do just the same.This is the marvel of an forum..people will like this place,others don't,some will not care,most will coment and this is right post to do it.So lets continue sharing all opinions about this and any other house.Just a suggestion.

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

There's people like me that won't view one second of this apartment. I'll make a comment every once in a while on this thread

And that's perfectly fine,every person it's diferent and reacts to things diferent way.To me makes little sense being one of the motives for the prices up the number of houses that we see an place we don't like and just ignore it like it don't exists..to me that's against the meaning of any forum.Lets talk about all things,that's for me an wealth forum,and to me VH forum it's precisely that..an good,wealth forum.

its obvious they have no time for this place and will not do any effort i ask vht what they could do to change they say that they can't do nothing this placce is there appartement  they can't kick out a person

they will have less money to live cause nobody watch this place 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

its obvious they have no time for this place and will not do any effort i ask vht what they could do to change they say that they can't do nothing this placce is there appartement  they can't kick out a person

they will have less money to live cause nobody watch this place 

Totaly agree.They Will do the same they did in Amy place..it was almost abandoned for two,three months till finaly got closed.Still Remember in that house the girls more to the end take turns to be in the house for some hours(just like this ones do sinse..day one)and the only truly hot moment was in the first day or second(see the similarities)then was Basicaly an empty house.