Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I know there are still a number of people in this forum complaining about this house and keep mentioning about throwing the participants cof cof out, there are people that are interested in not seeing very much and the truest form of voyeurism on VHTV. Me personally I really don't care if they keep this place open or close it down. I just think that your energies are better served watching and commenting on the ones you want to watch. But as always all are free to do as they like as long as they are respectful. JMO

This house it's much part of VH as any other house,Remember than one of the reasons for prices it's the number of houses.Now imagine that another place like this opens..boom..already two houses to ignore just like they don't exists..at least me,we should always say the good and bad things of any place,so the same way we don't ignore the ones we like we should also not ignore the ones we don't like.And of couse just like you said with respect.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

One third of the house isn't filmed and the manager it's at one month it one cam of hall..that never worked by night..and bet still not working at night.But why to fix cams if there is nothing to see.Now..Alice and pavel..they would make the house good,just need to sent out the nothing's for good.Put were Alice and pavel and another couple.

if it is the same old hall camera then it 

• is poor quality
  • has no audio
  • has no night vision
  • is poorly placed

I hope Jeka doesn't put this bit of work on his resume :sad:

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

One third of the house isn't filmed and the manager it's at one month it one cam of hall..that never worked by night..and bet still not working at night.But why to fix cams if there is nothing to see.Now..Alice and pavel..they would make the house good,just need to sent out the nothing's for good.Put were Alice and pavel and another couple.

this may happen but where is the gain.  get rid of the two beautiful girls and replace them with a couple from another apartment?  I highly doubt the girls are the problem and they are at the very top of the girls on this site.  to lose them before they have any chance to find new guys seems very short sighted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hampelo said:

this may happen but where is the gain.  get rid of the two beautiful girls and replace them with a couple from another apartment?  I highly doubt the girls are the problem and they are at the very top of the girls on this site.  to lose them before they have any chance to find new guys seems very short sighted.

Beauty isn't everything and even in that regard there are other girls in VH as pretty or even prettier them this ones.To me they aren't at the very top of all girls by any means,would say they are at the bottom,because An resident it's an combination of things,being open,not hidding,doing some things fun to watch..and this three girls aren't an good exemple at all.Also don't see why they would change if other dudes were in the house..one of the blondes had sex with Leo and both run off cam to do it,there is absoluty no indication that with other dude the things would be diferent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Beauty isn't everything and even in that regard there are other girls in VH as pretty or even prettier them this ones.To me they aren't at the very top of all girls by any means,would say they are at the bottom,because An resident it's an combination of things,being open,not hidding,doing some things fun to watch..and this three girls aren't an good exemple at all.Also don't see why they would change if other dudes were in the house..one of the blondes had sex with Leo and both run off cam to do it,there is absoluty no indication that with other dude the things would be diferent.

this is exactly why this apt ranks at the very bottom & will never get better. the girls are lovely but they do nothing at all. this apt has had a month & has done nothing. nothing. nothing. and then they did more nothing. if they stay they will continue to do more & more & more nothing. for the 3 people that enjoy watching nothing over & over & over & over again i am really glad that you are enjoying it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

this is exactly why this apt ranks at the very bottom & will never get better. the girls are lovely but they do nothing at all. this apt has had a month & has done nothing. nothing. nothing. and then they did more nothing. if they stay they will continue to do more & more & more nothing. for the 3 people that enjoy watching nothing over & over & over & over again i am really glad that you are enjoying it.

Wow that was a lot of nothing for... nothing :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow that was a lot of nothing for... nothing :biggrin:

and just think of all of the comment that we can enjoy reading about all the nothing that will happen in the next 136 pages for the next month. in fact why not get even more cameras to record more nothing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

much as I like this site, they can ill afford to have the attractiveness of the women get worse.  at this point, the average is not very good.  for me, if a woman is not attractive enough that I would consider dating her, I have no interest in what she does and most definitely don't care to see her and some other unattractive person in their intimate moments.

if this seems shallow, remember that we do not get to know these women... any greatness of their personality that could overcome a lack of looks is hidden behind the language barrier.

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

This house it's much part of VH as any other house,Remember than one of the reasons for prices it's the number of houses.Now imagine that another place like this opens..boom..already two houses to ignore just like they don't exists..at least me,we should always say the good and bad things of any place,so the same way we don't ignore the ones we like we should also not ignore the ones we don't like.And of couse just like you said with respect.

Ah you mention the price of this site is set by the number of houses but you are incorrect, VH hasn't increased the price since prior to this apartment and some others came online, they probably will increase at some point. Also they have also promised that when you sign up from that point on you will not be included in the rise. Which means that we are not paying any extra for this apartment being here it's really the other participants that will be losing out. Now if I am wrong I'm sure @Voyeur House TV will keep us all right. ::)