Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Binoculars anybody :biggrin:?

binoculars2.JPG

binoculars1.JPG

Just horrible,and we don't need neither want an rlc barca type house,WE ARE IN VH,they must stop with this bullshit and act like it should.Gona give them one week or so to change if not then gona watch them as much as Jeka other places(almost zero),Thanks VH.......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ohhhhh fuck Ash! So sexy! You'll never look at yourself the same way again. Sorry 😘 

Yes, back in Hawaii again. Will be here till Saturday. In the last month or so, I've been to Palm Springs twice, Long Beach, San Diego, Nashville, New York City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Irvine, and Hawaii. I love to travel. I'd trade everything to be you in your little bikini bridge body though. I know it's sounds pitiful. Remember a while back when I told you that I felt tortured with the desire to have sex with all of the hot women I see at the mall? I wasn't entirely being honest. See, the thing is this, I don't want to have sex with them nearly as much as I want to BE them. So for me it's that agony of an impossible desire that results in a spark of jealousy and sadness along side the excitement and opportunity. It's not entirely as horrible as it sounds otherwise I'd never leave my house. Anyways, there is some deep insight into what it's like to be a transsexual. It's not all bad though, the highs are quite amazing. When you've been this way since 12 it's hard to know what normal is actually supposed to feel like. 

I never know what to say when you explain your feelings to me, because i can't really understand them. We are what and who we are, and you live your life accordingly. You accepted who you are, and you are happy most of the time you tell me. And you have friends who accept who you are and love you. To love and to be loved is the most important thing for me to find happiness. My parents always told me the most important thing they wanted for us wasnot successful, not have money, not to be popular, but to be happy. Love you! I'm off today so hopefully i'll see you on here later all.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I never know what to say when you explain your feelings to me, because i can't really understand them. We are what and who we are, and you live your life accordingly. You accepted who you are, and you are happy most of the time you tell me. And you have friends who accept who you are and love you. To love and to be loved is the most important thing for me to find happiness. My parents always told me the most important thing they wanted for us wasnot successful, not have money, not to be popular, but to be happy. Love you! I'm off today so hopefully i'll see you on here later all.

Love you too my dear friend :heart:!

Again..just like westerday(that they did nothing to have views and attract users)shouldn't this people or at least some of them be in the house and doing some nice things!?Today i turn to this place and there is only an dude in it.

Just now, nack said:

This house looks like a recipe for disaster.i hope Misty apartment lives up to expectations.

Indeed.They also now close the dam kitchen door a lot..because they know we see them enter the dam room without cam..seen all them doing this,seems more an hideout than an VH house.If VH want to fallow the desastrous Rlc style then it up to them,then no reason for stay in VH.

Just now, Russ said:

bandicam 2017-08-01 18-12-01-271.jpg

Hehe,They at leat(well more Jeka)should had tought the viewers and put the livingroom table in the middle of room,but Nop...lets put the table right on the far spot as possible..far far farrrrrrr away from cam.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

On the positive site: It can only get better :biggrin:

Hehe,trying to be minimal positive but they seem to be doing their best to do everything wrong.Today it's the first day that the place it's open and we only have an dude in the house,not an single girl in it.As someone sayed this looks like an cheap ass copy of barca Rlc houses..iukssss.