Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

6 hours ago, seb38240 said:

close this shity place what insult to all people pay vht

One of the things said to excuse their beyavours was..it was real life..to me this residents/guests are the most acting and fakes in all VH houses,what type of real couple it's one month and an half without making love..easy..an Totaly fake couple.Would say this house it's an insult to any cam user not only VH.

• Like 1

143 pages to read the same thing: "nothing happens... nothing happens... nothing happens". If you want closed this apt stop to write and stop to watch it! Otherwise the views for this house will never let close this house! There's no hope for them. You get angry every time for nothing. Watch the other houses and leave these three fake tenants to their fake stupid life on this waste house! Jeka should be fired. He choosed wrong these people. And today I'm still waiting for the couple Carol and Artur and I'm asking myself where the fucking they're gone!!! They disappeared in nowhere! Nobody say nothing. No news about them. Serge and Sandra in vacation (bullshits) are disappeared. Now Carol and Artur. While this house is still opened. I'm done with Jeka houses. The only apt to save is where Jeff lives. And I terrorized that one day they will disappear too. I don't know what's going on, but in my opinion Jeka houses are totally jokes to us. Nothing serious.  Jeka gets money, but I'm not paying to be joked. So for me I stop to watch them. I don't wanna give them any view with my account. 

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

143 pages to read the same thing: "nothing happens... nothing happens... nothing happens". If you want closed this apt stop to write and stop to watch it! Otherwise the views for this house will never let close this house! There's no hope for them. You get angry every time for nothing. Watch the other houses and leave these three fake tenants to their fake stupid life on this waste house! Jeka should be fired. He choosed wrong these people. And today I'm still waiting for the couple Carol and Artur and I'm asking myself where the fucking they're gone!!! They disappeared in nowhere! Nobody say nothing. No news about them. Serge and Sandra in vacation (bullshits) are disappeared. Now Carol and Artur. While this house is still opened. I'm done with Jeka houses. The only apt to save is where Jeff lives. And I terrorized that one day they will disappear too. I don't know what's going on, but in my opinion Jeka houses are totally jokes to us. Nothing serious.  Jeka gets money, but I'm not paying to be joked. So for me I stop to watch them. I don't wanna give them any view with my account. 

There is an infamous house(well two houses)in other cam site that are in barca..people usualy don't say negative things in that post and just happy to see nothing very good on cam...you know what happen just few days ago?That cam site hopened another house that is very similar and Basicaly the residents act the same...now there is three,four houses like that in that place...THATS why we that like VH and the way it always been diferent and direct regard everything should always complains and say what we think.Ignoring it's basicaly saying..no problem..and boom..in some time an second house of Nothing's would opening.

1 hour ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

Well in the archieve something did happen when all these three girls in the the room but no where seems to tell me what happened cause clearly it look something happened

i sex act happened in the bathroom a month ago. that's it. apparently you like watching nothing. well this apt is the place to see nothing. over & over & over & over & over again forever & ever & ever & ever & ever. enjoy!!!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

I meant no one not no where

nothing happened with the girls ever unless it was off camera. i've never seen you post in any other apt thread. are you actually paying vh to only watch this nothing apt where nothing ever ever ever ever happens? ever?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

Well in the archieve something did happen when all these three girls in the the room but no where seems to tell me what happened cause clearly it look something happened

As said by golfer.Absoluty nothing interesting happened between the girls,only one or other topless minutes in bed and that's it.The only single moment worth of VH name was the awarkard,not natural looking act sex in an dark bathroom,and that's it,it's an house residents aren't present,that are constantly hidding,and the "action" of the place it's..making some diners from time to time,laying in floor of livingroom doing zero,and the constantly showers that Basicaly are their archive.Believe me never seen an worst house and residents in an cam site.Seems that you are strangely interesting in this house...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

nothing happened with the girls ever unless it was off camera. i've never seen you post in any other apt thread. are you actually paying vh to only watch this nothing apt where nothing ever ever ever ever happens? ever?

I will watch it one day just to really see if quote on quote "nothing happened" but thanks for sharing and commenting back:)