Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

30 minutes ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

but Dora and Gary are in a relationship but doesnt seem like one

It's clear was water that are an fake couple,and just like the others said,if you want to have some fun this totaly isn't the house.Go watch their archive and see it...they are the Nothing's for good reason.

I don't believe Gary and Dora are in a relationship. When the apartment launched VHTV described them a 5 friends living together in an apartment. I've so far seen no evidence that Gary and Dora are a couple, they seem to be 2 friends that share a bed and have the occasional cuddle/fondle.

1 hour ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

If Id was Gary Id break up with her just after what happened.Gary wake your ass up and read this so u know what went on the latest scoop

Dude. Everyone has told you that NOTHING happens in this apt. NOTHING. EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Dude. Everyone has told you that NOTHING happens in this apt. NOTHING. EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Exactly.The only think that happens in the worst house ever in an voyeur site it's..showers and showers.Thats this house and nothing more.Manager "give" VH users....absoluty nothing.

As the only things worth watching happen in the bathroom, I suggest they move more camera's into the bathroom so we could see the showers from different angles. They could remove a cam from each bedroom and put them closer to the shower from the opposite view.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

Stanley I could believe that.If that is true what throws me off then their doing things as if they are a couple

A couple lol..they are about one month and an half in this house..you know how many times they had sex,or make love?One time and was one of the most unnatural,staged sex moments i seen ever in VH.Nothing in this residents it's done with naturalitie or seems not planed.

8 hours ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

Stanley I could believe that.If that is true what throws me off then their doing things as if they are a couple

there are like 10 other apts & every 1 of them does 1,000 times more than this place. why are you so fascinated by the 1 apt that does NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING EVER EVER EVER EVER????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Upvote 1