Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

47 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

lisa's friend must be looking to move to this apt.

Capture_2017_09_08_18_33_26_820.png

Hehe,the nothing's indeed.They are so bad and not minimal interested in VH that not happy with having an full third of the house without cams filming they even close the kitchen door for even more not cam spots..at least Glad VH cares for what their users say.......

Can anybody, anybody!!  Tell me why on God's green earth this apartment is still broadcasting with these non-participants?  Come on VH, Jeka, this apartment came on line around August 1, right?  Since then VH must of had hundreds of complaints. Jeka must read these boards.  I know VH reads these boards.  I also know according to James we are only 3.5% of the subscribers but we can't be the only ones complaining.

I'd be willing to bet that Jeff and Violet along with Alice and Pavel would love to get out of that dump they are living in now.  I would also be willing to bet that they have far, far, more views than the non-participants.  So I can't understand why these non-participants are not asked to leave and J&V, A&P, are not offered the apartment.  It's certainly big enough and appears to be far nicer than where they are now.  Jeka could move Carol and Arthur into his place, and take back his old bedroom with this new girlfriend of his (which I know I haven't and I don't think anyone else has seen yet).  It appears to me such a move would save money, trouble, time and space.  

Perhaps there are contract or lease issues I am not aware of but VH has clearly demonstrated they have no problems with forcible evictions and I for one would love to see Gary's punk ass evicted, by any means.  So I simply do not know why Jeka and VH would ignore the  complaints and pleadings of their subscribers.  There is no way VH could convince me that the majority of the subscribers have no problem with these non-participants; Not when so many on these boards complain.  Indeed, I don't think I've seen one individual in the recent past defend this apartment and/or these non-participants.

So please Jeka or VH, could you please explain to me, us, why this apartment is still broadcasting with these non-participants?  I know I simply can't see why and from these boards it appears most of the other subscribers can't either.  I know I'd like an explanation  and I'll bet most of the other subscribers would also.  So, can you help us out here guys with an explanation?  Please??:confused: 

End of rant...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, mic351 said:

Come on VH, Jeka, this apartment came on line around August 1, right?

I'd be willing to bet that Jeff and Violet along with Alice and Pavel would love to get out of that dump they are living in now.  I would also be willing to bet that they have far, far, more views than the non-participants.  So I can't understand why these non-participants are not asked to leave and J&V, A&P, are not offered the apartment. 

Perhaps there are contract or lease issues I am not aware of but VH has clearly demonstrated they have no problems with forcible evictions and I for one would love to see Gary's punk ass evicted, by any means.  

1) Date. From 1 day of online count down days 5. That is, the apartment was extended somewhere 24-26 August.

2) Jeff and Violet/Alice and Pavel - not one team like KPLP. Alice and Pavel may themselves not want to move. Pavel is working somewhere near Jeka's house. Yes - Jeff and Violet in their apartment will do much more. Now their house Jeka/Paul and Alice - hold cold.

3) And what did this lead to? The forum has more than 50 pages of curses at VH. As a result, the KPLP, Erik and Layla - were forced to leave. At the same time - for example Lena lost a year in education. She did not have time to transfer to the University in the new city.

About them. I understand that they make money for renting equipment and apartments. They all work - and the salary is not a determining factor. Jeka probably does not have a good replacement (example - only Jeff and Violet this apartment is too expensive, Alice and Pavel - do not want to move). Or he wants to return the most of the investments in this apartment.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) Date. From 1 day of online count down days 5. That is, the apartment was extended somewhere 24-26 August.

2) Jeff and Violet/Alice and Pavel - not one team like KPLP. Alice and Pavel may themselves not want to move. Pavel is working somewhere near Jeka's house. Yes - Jeff and Violet in their apartment will do much more. Now their house Jeka/Paul and Alice - hold cold.

3) And what did this lead to? The forum has more than 50 pages of curses at VH. As a result, the KPLP, Erik and Layla - were forced to leave. At the same time - for example Lena lost a year in education. She did not have time to transfer to the University in the new city.

About them. I understand that they make money for renting equipment and apartments. They all work - and the salary is not a determining factor. Jeka probably does not have a good replacement (example - only Jeff and Violet this apartment is too expensive, Alice and Pavel - do not want to move). Or he wants to return the most of the investments in this apartment.

"Jeka Probrably doesn't have a good replacement"..groomy any other couples,girls,dudes that would take the place of the Nothing's would be an huge improvement.But we are talking the manager that opened an house with five residents that totaly not fit or care..An house with an third of it not filmed,and the puted only one new cam that never worked by night but stay that way weeks..An de Then instead of fixing he just removed it..we better not expect a lot of this manager,all the others seem to listen the clients,viewers and this one nothing.Seems only thing matter it's $..an empty house,people doing zero..who cares..the important it's $$.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Jeka Probrably doesn't have a good replacement"..groomy any other couples,girls,dudes that would take the place of the Nothing's would be an huge improvement.But we are talking the manager that opened an house with five residents that totaly not fit or care..An house with an third of it not filmed,and the puted only one new cam that never worked by night but stay that way weeks..An de Then instead of fixing he just removed it..we better not expect a lot of this manager,all the others seem to listen the clients,viewers and this one nothing.Seems only thing matter it's $..an empty house,people doing zero..who cares..the important it's $$.

For example - Jeff and Violet is important salary. If they settle in that house, they will spend most of their salary on renting equipment and apartments. They do not like it. They have not found any partners yet, or they will start working later.

I do not know the specific situation. However - you do not like? Do not look. There are many other apartments. If the statistics fall and the house can no longer earn a lease, then it will be disconnected.

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

For example - Jeff and Violet is important salary. If they settle in that house, they will spend most of their salary on renting equipment and apartments. They do not like it. They have not found any partners yet, or they will start working later.

I do not know the specific situation. However - you do not like? Do not look. There are many other apartments. If the statistics fall and the house can no longer earn a lease, then it will be disconnected.

Not sure if the statistics fall would be an reason to close,saying this because for exemple it's hard to believe the grisha and Maria place having good views and they are open and rolling.When VH opened houses like this,were residents did almost nothing didn't last long,now seems they are fine seing nobody in.For me it's more An question of not wishing other houses like this one and residents like this than watch it or not.Imagine an person ignoring this one and boom..an second just like this opens.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if the statistics fall would be an reason to close,saying this because for exemple it's hard to believe the grisha and Maria place having good views and they are open and rolling.When VH opened houses like this,were residents did almost nothing didn't last long,now seems they are fine seing nobody in.For me it's more An question of not wishing other houses like this one and residents like this than watch it or not.Imagine an person ignoring this one and boom..an second just like this opens.

For VH is a business. They are interested in getting more money.

Misty earns more than this house for a couple of months. However, the problem is that there are very few participants like Misty. And not only in VH. How many RLC? Masha and Sasha? Leora (and that at the expense of fans recruited for 5 years). Maybe someone new.

But mediocre and bad participants (in terms of business) - a lot. And for VH it is better to earn figuratively 5 dollars from such houses than to waste time in search of another Misty or Masha and Sasha.

If they do not earn the rent of equipment and cameras this month - the house will be closed.

If they work, then VH, Jeka and the residents themselves will decide to extend or withdraw money.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

For VH is a business. They are interested in getting more money.

Misty earns more than this house for a couple of months. However, the problem is that there are very few participants like Misty. And not only in VH. How many RLC? Masha and Sasha? Leora (and that at the expense of fans recruited for 5 years). Maybe someone new.

But mediocre and bad participants (in terms of business) - a lot. And for VH it is better to earn figuratively 5 dollars from such houses than to waste time in search of another Misty or Masha and Sasha.

If they do not earn the rent of equipment and cameras this month - the house will be closed.

If they work, then VH, Jeka and the residents themselves will decide to extend or withdraw money.

Sadly everything you said it's true.But always seen VH diferent from Rlc in the aspect(important one in my opinion)that if residents aren't active then usualy don't last a lottt.Maybe things are changing and residents doing nothing will become an habit.Truly hope not,don't know your opinion,,but every time an house opened I always expect things to happen and fast,basicaly because that what happened in almost all houses opening.

• Like 2

it's a shame that the servers were down last night causing us to miss the long awaited orgy here. what a spectacular event it was. the girls took turns fucking & sucking gary & leo till their dicks practically fell off. then they ate so much pussy and came so much that i didn't think they would even need mr pink. but there he was invading each girl till they couldn't take it anymore. ending with gary & leo cumming on all of the girls face which they then took turns licking up & swapping & finally sucking the last drops from g & l's totally abused dicks & all flopping down together on the living room floor completely naked with no attempt to cover up at all. guess the wait was worth it. what's that you say? nobody saw any of that? oh well. another 6 weeks of waiting will surely be worth it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1