Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I would suggest to be careful with this line as having sex 3, 4, 5 or more times per day and multiple days at that can also fall into the fake category. Believe it or not there are people out there with minimal sex drive and this can be possible, the more rational belief though is they re having awesome sex outside the property or even in the hall since the camera is broke.

Well if you are tony and Margaret then having sex several times a day doesn't seem fake hehe.Yes agree that are people with minimal sex drive but in this case is perfectly clear that they are doing it..but outside.Or as you said Also in the house of cams(just like one of the blondes did with Leo).The thing is this horrible residents don't want "share" nothing with the users,it's perfetly clear since day one.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just cause I never figured out who was who, can someone show me who Stacy is and who Xenia is? 

One it's the blonde that runned off cams to have sex with Leo,the other it's the midnight reisdent(that most of the days only comes to house to sleep).Both are part of the..NOTHINGS..aka worst residents ever in any cam site.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just cause I never figured out who was who, can someone show me who Stacy is and who Xenia is? 

I would like to help, but it is something that i never know who they are... Only know that there is one blonde that have a fake relationship with the guy in the house

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I would like to help, but it is something that i never know who they are... Only know that there is one blonde that have a fake relationship with the guy in the house

Fake relationship!?Impossible..look how the "couple" sleeps so tight and united..manager doesn't even accomplished something as basic as an real couple in this place.

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Touché, Amy hahahahahahaha

I came here because I saw movement in the forum (justifying).

As I can no longer remember when I posted something on the forum, or looked for something in the timeline for this place, I make my observation of the month.

We all blame the people we see here, but who really buried this apartment in the project, the day it came to light was solely and exclusively
Jeca. How he buried his other projects and participants.

It unknown.as Pavel, Alice, and before with Jeff and Violet still persist. perhaps because he has no influence on it to touch his performaces.

And I agree about the situation of the pseudo couple there.
Even if they were having a good or good time on blind spots or other places off the cam, we would have some "slip" about it.

What we see is that they only sleep together and in the same bed, not even a kiss, more tender embrace or affection we see there,

Couple ? Not fucking. By the way, that's exactly it.:angel:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And today it's the 6 week they are online... 42 days... full of .... 

And yet, VH confirmed that this place is getting views. Maybe not from us, but from the masses out there. It proved that there is a VH audience for do nothings. Personally, I think VH needs to maintain their brand and ditch the RLC style apts. that don't live up to the VH standard of fun.