Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

By agreement. Here VH in the win remains. He takes his % in any case. The issue of paying an apartment and a salary is already problematic for the participants and the manager.

I think with the introduction of more powerful apartments - the weakest ones will be excluded. For natural reasons, statistics will fall and they will not be able to pay for housing / equipment or wage conditions will become unacceptable for the participants.

The same Misty or three crazy girls (Nina, Serena and Edda) - make the content of a different level. And they get views (statistics) much more than in apartments with the old content level. Even if there is already a fanbase.

What i tried to say... is that VH always have the last word... Not any of the managers .. Of course that when any of the managers/tenants want to leave.. VH 'close the door' (It happen with Margaret and Tony a few days ago)

Just now, groomy said:

Amy & Vlad - it was a mistake to put them in that mansion. And to demand from them to conform to the level of total debauchery. And when they did not (limits) - they were expelled. If they stayed in that first apartment. They would have been online and now. Amy would invite friends. They would use their beauty and passion. Amy & Vlad have been solid middle-class apartment in VH. [...]

They were great, I still miss them. Amy has had such a lovely smile. That "summer camp" destroyed so much.

They should have give them their own apt. and we could still have fun with them and their friends (Tory!!!).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What i tried to say... is that VH always have the last word... Not any of the managers 

Yes. But there, rather, by agreement.

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

Why Amy & Vlad was expelled?

Statistics. But as the future showed, they had the greatest statistics in that small house (but less than calculated rate). They also refused to do those things - which became obligatory there. Amy refused to go naked in public (among other houses). Well, that is, she has limits - her naked body to show only to subscribers (free too:angel:), girls and Vlad. No other men.

They also had 2-3 couples of possible participants. But in the end, 1 (2 lesbian girls) - refused, another couple (man/girl) also refused, and one "swearing" couple collected negative feedback and left in 3 days.

5 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

They were great, I still miss them. Amy has had such a lovely smile. That "summer camp" destroyed so much.

They should have give them their own apt. and we could still have fun with them and their friends (Tory!!!).

Same here. At the same time Amy could progress - but only with Vlad. Well there was a stable couple and choosing between relationship and project, they chose - relationship.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Statistics. But as the future showed, they had the greatest statistics in that small house (but less than calculated rate). They also refused to do those things - which became obligatory there. Amy refused to go naked in public (among other houses). Well, that is, she has limits - her naked body to show only to subscribers (free too:angel:), girls and Vlad. No other men.

They also had 2-3 couples of possible participants. But in the end, 1 (2 lesbian girls) - refused, another couple (man/girl) also refused, and one "swearing" couple collected negative feedback and left in 3 days.

Same here. At the same time Amy could progress - but only with Vlad. Well there was a stable couple and choosing between relationship and project, they chose - relationship.

Ty @groomy for explanation 

• Like 1

It's obvious the Nothing's are only still online because their manager,some have privilegies...look how the others residents when they gona be days out the houses someone's(VH most of the times)says something,the manager of this house it's every week 4,5days out and not an single explanation.Sad to see this.

2 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Well I should probably give it a try to see all the sex & nudity & the interesting people there. :biggrin:

Who or what is "rockhead"?

rockhead is anastasia's boyfriend in the anastasia, rock, jack apt. he's a complete asshole who humiliates her & she lets him make her feel like shit. i refuse to watch that apt till at least he is gone! the others suck too but i can ignore them if something happens but not him. he must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rockhead is anastasia's boyfriend in the anastasia, rock, jack apt. he's a complete asshole who humiliates her & she lets him make her feel like shit. i refuse to watch that apt till at least he is gone! the others suck too but i can ignore them if something happens but not him. he must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see. It's been awhile since I've watched them. Sounds bad and I think I didn't miss much.

Thank you. I appreciate your effort.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Looks like the xyz do nothings will be staying another month, laughing at the VH subscribers 

Exactly and VH totaly ignoring us,and of course posting their endless nonsense showers in twitter.