Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

we are not complaining   We are stating evidence  ^^^^^^^^

Indeed we are saying what it's happening nothing more nothing less.If things were completely diferent(for better) this post would be fulll of nice compliments.No better exemple than Nina and Alan place..anyone that's looks to that post will find 80,90% of good,nice,positive coments.We talk and coment about what we see.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Everyone should follow Groomy excellent advice and stop watching when nothing is happening. Click, see nothing, click away?

Usually do that anyway, it's better on this forum as a lot more happens.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Everyone should follow Groomy excellent advice and stop watching when nothing is happening. Click, see nothing, click away?

Clicks are using energy et reduces the charge of the battery of the mouse.   I will wait to read thatt there is action before clicking again   ptdr

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed we are saying what it's happening nothing more nothing less.If things were completely diferent(for better) this post would be fulll of nice compliments.No better exemple than Nina and Alan place..anyone that's looks to that post will find 80,90% of good,nice,positive coments.We talk and coment about what we see.

I am finding this apt that boring that it was much better to come here and start a little debate which is far more fun.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Everyone should follow the brain, that's the first, second I don't really understand what you want to achieve on here.

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from, all I am saying is VH has set a bar which may be a bit high at times. That being said this particular apt looks like it can drive a hotel under that bar.

Sorry couldn't be an bar because no one to attend the clients hehe

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Everyone should follow the brain, that's the first, second I don't really understand what you want to achieve on here.

Read all the coments,watch the house..and try to see who it's tiking it wrong.....

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Well one blonde is cutting vegetables and the other is vacuuming the living room, both in bra and panties. Maybe a party tonight?

Stop raising our expectations like that.  We will be disapointed should nothing happen  LOL

• Upvote 1