Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Everyone should follow Groomy excellent advice and stop watching when nothing is happening. Click, see nothing, click away?

I'm already doing this. Which goes against my own rules regarding new apartments included in the project.
I understand that if they have no preview at their start, they will not have references to or line to follow and so on.

But here ? Third Jeka project. He is better and more than anyone knows and has references of what attracts or repels attention and acceptance here.

Everything here for this moment mirrors "B", and so let's then make a really different B (VH) AND BETTER. Finish what you start or do not even start.
:cool:

• Upvote 1

I think a lot of the problems stem from the managers.  Look at the compound with Alex and Lina.  You can't delegate authority without instant accountability.  Moreover, I would question the manager's training in Human Resources or managing people.  Is there a set of guidelines for the managers to adhere to?  Such as having your friends in the apartments.  At my business, we do not hire friends.  I believe VH should take a very proactive role in the hiring of participants, leasing of apartments, and the placement of cams.  No apartment should come online until everything has been tested, the participants know exactly what is expected of them and exactly, how much and when they are going to be paid.  Just filling an apartment with no guidelines is unfair to the participants, managers, and most of all, subscribers.  

Say what you want about RLC but their cameras are superior, the placement is for the most part, spot on and the apartments are generally pretty nice places.  That being said, VH is far more responsive to its subscribers.  Far more apt to listen to and acknowledge subscribers complaints, suggestions and concerns, and is far more the voyeur site it advertises itself to be.  I figure a lot of the problems at VH are no more than growing pains and that most of what goes on here is on the job training for all.  I enjoy VH one more because of  the interaction here and because while we've got our fair share of weirdos here; no one seems to be falling in love with the participants and ready to kill of one of us makes even a slightly disparaging remark about one of the participants.  We often have lively debates but for the most part they seem to be civil.

As such, and in spite of all the bitching and a few worthless apartments, such as this one, I'll stick around until VH gets sick of listening to me and bans me.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Lets put our imagination at work.  (this will be more fun than watching)

I suggest that Leo will do one of the 2 girls.  But he will wait until we are in night vision, and they will do it in the far corner of the living room.  That way, they will be (almost) private  and Jeka will be able to say  to VH that there was action in the apartment  :)

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Lets put our imagination at work.  (this will be more fun than watching)

I suggest that Leo will do one of the 2 girls.  But he will wait until we are in night vision, and they will do it in the far corner of the living room.  That way, they will be (almost) private  and Jeka will be able to say  to VH that there was action in the apartment  :)

Leo who!?That resident almost don't existes in the house..he only it's in the house at end of night and then him and rest go out next day..Not even the cast seem to really be present in the house,the best exemple is that Leo that suposdly make part of the project.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Another thing also seems clear..they have another place were they stay...that or they all they all work in weekends..they return to house at 11of the night or even at 3 of the night.

They were probably completely broke before starting VH.  And they probably received a cash advance when the opened the apartment

So with money, they hit the bars and discos at night and return at 4h00 am

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Leo who!?That resident almost don't existes in the house..he only it's in the house at end of night and then him and rest go out next day..Not even the cast seem to really be present in the house,the best exemple is that Leo that suposdly make part of the project.

His name is on the list of participants in this apartment

• Upvote 1