Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seing how almost all the feedback Regard the house it's bad,think neither us neither VH can be satisfied with this house.We just coment what we are seing.

I say not the opposite on the flat of the apartment, only on the existence of VH, after maybe just to leave a little time to this flat to develop, Rome is not built in 1 days either

My position! I am willing to give time for them to organize themselves for a purpose here. By the timeline.
But they must somehow justify this.
If Gary and Dora are the "couple" they really are at some point in the day.
As now for example.
:cool:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

VH is not even a year old :biggrin:

Hehe,gess mixed VH and Rlc.But still watch VH for some time by now,remember seing that house of Amy and the other blond being closed for inactivity,think that were at some good time ago.

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I say not the opposite on the flat of the apartment, only on the existence of VH, after maybe just to leave a little time to this flat to develop, Rome is not built in 1 days either

Agree that maybe if they have some more times things could change for better,can happen Totaly and we seen very recently one case of that(the teya and Stan place),but till then we just coment what we see or not,wish i could say and a lot..damm they are having so much fun on cam etc,but neither i or a lot others can say that because...isn't what it's happening.In my opinon we should always say the things..when the things are wrong we say negative thing and when things are good we say good things.

17 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

don't care we don't pay here to see stupid dance class espacially by him 

Ok, if we are going to point out negative things, we will also point positive things to this initial moment.
None of them were still uncomfortable for the cams (visibly uncomfortable).
In my opinion they still trying to find their line there
And I'm going to take over, I'm beginning to like Gary. He will certainly be the "Lena" of this group.