Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

Whatever it was it must not have a been over anything he did.  She gave him a BJ in the living room and he did nothing to her.  She pulled her shorts down and offered to have sex and he turned her down.  Then he unloaded all over her chest and body, walked away, and left her to clean herself off.  When he returned she cuddles with him looking for some attention and he ignores her needs again.  The whole session lasted about 3 minutes.  I feel sorry for her.  I think she can do a lot better, and I am sure he can't.

They were discussing money a while ago. She was going through all the payments in her mobile phone and was asking him why there's missing money (from her account presumably) and reproaching him for spending too much. They couldn't quite figure the numbers out and they didn't remember exactly how much money he (EDITED) had deposited to the account. She said she had only bought herself a jacket from a second-hand store, and then gave him a list of all the things that he had ordered - shoe laces (?) twice, a couple of items I didn't catch for bad audio, some kind of a bag - and "add to all that the P&P costs", and she was missing, if I heard correctly, 1013 Czech crowns (€39). I don't know what they do for a living, but they were arguing about relatively small amounts. He said he gave her 200 crowns (less than €8) and then 800 crowns (about €30), and she reproached him for spending 490 crowns (about €19) for a bag.

This was the first time I was listening to them actually talking. This is just my personal opinion, but they don't seem to be very bright. They seem to talk in this strangely slow manner for some reason, they curse quite a lot, and they had to use a calculator for very simple calculations, like when she asked what's 2000 minus 699? Neither of them knew so (EDITED) had to use a calculator, there was this facepalm moment of an endless silence, and then he finally said "1300". 

Then I had to leave the computer and when I came back, she was sitting by herself on the sofa and shouting over to him something along the lines of "oh, man, you definitely keep your traditions! You definitely are a tradition man! I suppose you brought your traditions over from your hometown of  (EDITED). "Your traditions will surely get you a long way in your life!"

(Posting Tenants Real Names and Identifiable Locations is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forums)   Violation of Rule #3

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1