Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

She's beautiful, Smith is the worst lover on here, or anywhere for that matter. She's never satisfied with him. He gives her 3 minutes and then boom, throws a rag or some tissues at her and it's over, that's why she masturbating all the time. I'd lay down the law with him, he's got to do whatever he has to use, tongue, fingers, hand, dildos, vibrators etc etc etc,,  to get her right on the verge of cumming before he sticks that sweet dick of his in her,  then she can rub herself or use a vibrator while he's plowing her and have an orgasm before he shoots his wad all over the place and walks away. There's no way in hell i'd put up with his selfish lovemaking. Maybe he might figure out how much fun it is to make her cum hard, what a twit!

Hehe,smith always been this way(even in their first house),finish usualy to dam fast,think they could improve all that with some work,and sometimes he manage s to last more and please her more but not very frequently.For me kitty it's one of the hottest girls in site,and have that naught side that's it's so appealing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,smith always been this way(even in their first house),finish usualy to dam fast,think they could improve all that with some work,and sometimes he manage s to last more and please her more but not very frequently.For me kitty it's one of the hottest girls in site,and have that naught side that's it's so appealing.

Hi ze, thats the problem, he doesn't want to do the "work" to do what's good for her, maybe she sould make him wear a rubber and he might last a couple more minutes, then he could take it off and do his usual thing, 50 strokes and boom!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ze, thats the problem, he doesn't want to do the "work" to do what's good for her, maybe she sould make him wear a rubber and he might last a couple more minutes, then he could take it off and do his usual thing, 50 strokes and boom!

Agree with you Ashley,maybe she can use that giant dildo in livingroom table for good use,she it's so naught hehe,gota love an girl like her.

• Like 1