Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

3 hours ago, robur said:

She might not do it. It wasn't clear to me from today's conversation. I'm 100% sure about the topic though - I'm fluent in Czech, it's just difficult to understand their words when the TV is too loud. But while reading and discussing with Smith she pointed at/grabbed her boob several times, so I'm absolutely sure that they were talking about the surgery. From what I heard she isn't worried about the scars, but she seemed to be somewhat scared because of the risk factors. Like that thing with abnormal bleeding seemed to scare her, but he tried to calm her down, saying "it's only in extreme cases". I don't know if she smokes, but she seemed to be a little anxious about that, too - it was probably listed among the risk factors, so I'd say she's a smoker. So as I said, she might not do it, because of all the risks involved.

Thanks robur...:biggrin:

12 hours ago, robur said:

She might not do it. It wasn't clear to me from today's conversation. I'm 100% sure about the topic though - I'm fluent in Czech, it's just difficult to understand their words when the TV is too loud. But while reading and discussing with Smith she pointed at/grabbed her boob several times, so I'm absolutely sure that they were talking about the surgery. From what I heard she isn't worried about the scars, but she seemed to be somewhat scared because of the risk factors. Like that thing with abnormal bleeding seemed to scare her, but he tried to calm her down, saying "it's only in extreme cases". I don't know if she smokes, but she seemed to be a little anxious about that, too - it was probably listed among the risk factors, so I'd say she's a smoker. So as I said, she might not do it, because of all the risks involved.

Kitty´s breasts are quite small and unripe, but much better looking than any implants. We men have different tastes, that´s normal. I have another problem with Kitty. I like the very neat, clean-cut pussies like Leora and Julia have. When Kitty rubs her pussy like she did a while ago on the couch, I cannot help thinking of scissors. That is a very cruel thing to say, but therefore I am not very fond of Kitty´s bates.

All tastes are different kale..Now I love her pussy. I much prefer interesting one like Kitty's, Nicole's and Gina's...One I can spend a lot of foreplay time on before the main event...Hell, I might not get round to the main event...TRHe only thing I'd change about Kitty is her musical taste...:biggrin::heart:

It's weird that RLC hasn't thrown them out yet. Kitty has been violent before. Last time an apartment had violence as I remember was the first time Tara was here, when her BF was strangeling her. They where cut from RLC.

But it seems like it's ok when a woman gets violent.

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It's weird that RLC hasn't thrown them out yet. Kitty has been violent before. Last time an apartment had violence as I remember was the first time Tara was here, when her BF was strangeling her. They where cut from RLC.

Smith is an arsehole with a capital A...

Just now, Frankster said:

Kitty deserves so much better than that douchebag. I'd hate to see them kicked only because it means no more gorgeous Kitty. I would say a breakup is more likely, but with as volatile a relationship as these two have, I'm not putting my money on that.

• Like 1