Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

34 minutes ago, robur said:

How are we supposed to know that at all? 
Even if someone here claims to be her (or anyone else from RLC), how are we supposed to know that it's really that person? Have you ever met any one of them?

Anyone that's been around for a while knows that she reads the forums. Indeed it must of been only 5/6 weeks ago that she was here and participating.  That account is now deleted but I'm sure the messages still remain.  And the question is, why did she delete her account after such a short while?  The answer is pretty obvious really.

We're aware that plenty of tenants know about and read the forums, some even participate from time to time.  I'm sure that plenty more tenants would participate (which would be to the benefit of we subscribers, as well as CC and RLC's relationship), IF the mods didn't allow the RLC forums to be such a toxic wasteland of shitposts, irrelevance and specifically spiteful opinions.  Say what you want about or to me I can take it, but a line should be drawn and enforced when comments that are designed to upset the tenants and actually discourage them from participating are not moderated.

Pff, this has all been said before. I remember quite a while back one or two mods were actually posting about how shit it's become.  This is all I've got to say about this particular episode as nothing's gonna change.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Maturin said:

She's early 20s. Young women is more correct yes.  Thanks for weighing in though, really valuable contribution from you coming out on the side of the body shamers.  Good for you bud.

So...let's break down what he said:

Kitty has such a nice slim Body and the matching little breasts, so beautiful...    Spot on statement there, can't argue with that

Why did she have to change that? :angry:    Nothing wrong with  that statement. If you disagree, then you're body shaming her for her looks before the implants

Now kitty will look like masha so unnatural  with scars....:cry: so sad     Yep, three for three.  Fact:  fake boobs = unnatural with scars

Like I said, he was spot on.  No body shaming in his statements whatsoever.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, tripod2 said:

So...let's break down what he said:

Like I said, he was spot on.  No body shaming in his statements whatsoever.

What I wanted to say is this:

Kitty is very unhappy and does not feel well, a breast surgery will not change that.

Kitty has to change her life, not her body...

Maybe I am wrong in my opinion, but I've seen kitty cry too often and that breaks my heart...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mastermind1984 said:

What I wanted to say is this:

Kitty is very unhappy and does not feel well, a breast surgery will not change that.

Kitty has to change her life, not her body...

Maybe I am wrong in my opinion, but I've seen kitty cry too often and that breaks my heart...

If you had to live with Smith you'll be crying too

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, Maturin said:

... RLC forums to be such a toxic wasteland of shitposts, irrelevance and specifically spiteful opinions.  Say what you want about or to me I can take it, but a line should be drawn and enforced when comments that are designed to upset the tenants and actually discourage them from participating..

This is dead right.