Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

11 minutes ago, Maturin said:

There's also ways of being a decent human being without resorting to body shaming young women from behind the cover of the internet and an anonymous screen name.  As was said, is cyberbullying OK now but calling out cyberbullies not OK?

I will say this and then I will let it go.  It has nothing to do with being behind the cover of the internet.  I would tell it to her face to face, be proud of what you have and make the best of it.  I don't believe in body modifications,  and that especially goes for all the gaudy tattoo's that are all over people these days and not to mention the ridiculous piercings!!!

I'm done.......GO STRO'S!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Maturin said:

There's also ways of being a decent human being without resorting to body shaming young women from behind the cover of the internet and an anonymous screen name.  As was said, is cyberbullying OK now but calling out cyberbullies not OK?

My advice is to let it go. Harley will never change, can never change. And the mods will always have his back, heaven knows why. All he has to do is say the magic words "rights" or "freedom" or something to that effect, as if that has anything to do with this place.  Keep your sanity and give him a wide berth.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I will say this and then I will let it go.  It has nothing to do with being behind the cover of the internet.  I would tell it to her face to face, be proud of what you have and make the best of it.  I don't believe in body modifications,  and that especially goes for all the gaudy tattoo's that are all over people these days and not to mention the ridiculous piercings!!!

I'm done.......GO STRO'S!!!

People don't care what you think mate. What are you doing? Seriously, what need is there to risk upsetting someone who is obviously so unhappy with her body that she has had surgery to it, just because you don't like what she choose to do for herself?  Who cares what you believe in, are you that desperate for your opinions to be validated by strangers on the internet that you need to act like a complete - I'm obviously not going to finish that sentence because apparently cyberbullies are snowflakes and we must not call them names.

It has everything to do with being behind the cover of the internet, stop lying to yourself, or prove me wrong by recording yourself with your phone body shaming the next young women that you meet.

@Spoon I hear you but we also have the right and the freedom to disagree with these people, as annoying as it is to stoop to their level. Indeed, if/when Kitty reads this pathetic episode, it will probably do some good to show that not everyone here is like this and that the loudest doesn't speak for us all.

P.S. Mods, sorry for calling cyberbullies "snowflakes,"  I meant all cyberbullies in general and was not referring specifically or solely to the example that we have here.

On 10/29/2017 at 7:32 AM, Maturin said:

Yeah, you do know she reads the forums, right? That's just the sort of thing that you should be saying to young girls, isnt it? Well done you Billy Bigbollocks.

1) Your opinion doesn't mean shit

2) If you've got an awful opinion that could upset a young girl, keep it to yourself big man.

His comment was spot on.  Don't be so sensitive.  BTW...she's not a young girl, she's a woman; that makes you sound creepy.

9 hours ago, tripod2 said:

His comment was spot on.  Don't be so sensitive.  BTW...she's not a young girl, she's a woman; that makes you sound creepy.

She's early 20s. Young women is more correct yes.  Thanks for weighing in though, really valuable contribution from you coming out on the side of the body shamers.  Good for you bud.

On 29. 10. 2017 at 12:32 PM, Maturin said:

Yeah, you do know she reads the forums, right?

How are we supposed to know that at all? 
Even if someone here claims to be her (or anyone else from RLC), how are we supposed to know that it's really that person? Have you ever met any one of them?