Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

Hey man you can be ugly :biggrin: She is not universally attractive like Leora, but that's because Leora is a clean canvas, she has no facial features, not even pussy features, she's just normal, nothing about her stands out, so you can't find her unatractive, so ofcourse if you tan that clean canvas to the perfect skin tone, leave some tanlines, get some sexy long nails, underwear and sexy eye make-up and rub oil all over it.. All men will find that attractive.

The thing about Kitty is that she has characteristics and strong features, and allmost everything about her stands out, so some will find her very attractive, and some think she's unatractive, we have a special word for that in my country that's a combination of beautiful and ugly, so something like beaugly.

I remember seeing an episode of top model a long time ago where there was an indian girl called Anchal, and half the other girls said she was the most beautiful they had seen, and the other half said what the fuck is she doing here she's ugly as hell, haha, I thought she was creepy looking and more on the ugly side, but strong features divide people.

I guess the people who like Kitty are the ones who prefer a cute krooked tooth over perfect teeth. I prefer Kitty over Leora myself.

7 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Hey man you can be ugly :biggrin: She is not universally attractive like Leora, but that's because Leora is a clean canvas, she has no facial features, not even pussy features, she's just normal, nothing about her stands out, so you can't find her unatractive, so ofcourse if you tan that clean canvas to the perfect skin tone, leave some tanlines, get some sexy long nails, underwear and sexy eye make-up and rub oil all over it.. All men will find that attractive.

The thing about Kitty is that she has characteristics and strong features, and allmost everything about her stands out, so some will find her very attractive, and some think she's unatractive, we have a special word for that in my country that's a combination of beautiful and ugly, so something like beaugly.

I remember seeing an episode of top model a long time ago where there was an indian girl called Anchal, and half the other girls said she was the most beautiful they had seen, and the other half said what the fuck is she doing here she's ugly as hell, haha, I thought she was creepy looking and more on the ugly side, but strong features divide people.

I guess the people who like Kitty are the ones who prefer a cute krooked tooth over perfect teeth. I prefer Kitty over Leora myself.

Just to clear the point I say ugly I relate more to her personality and behave not how she looking comparing to normative person without  compare her to any other specific RLC figure

7 hours ago, news49 said:

Sympa de revoir Vanessa sur RLC, même si son dernier passage n'était pas une grande réussite, j'aime bien cette fille 

pas une réussite niveau appart, mais niveau dépravation elle était au top ^^ 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

pas une réussite niveau, mais niveau dépravation elle était au top ^^ 

Bah il faut dire le mot, c'est une salope, mais je l'aimais bien quand même comme fille, mais avec un entourage un peu douteux

• Like 2