Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a une heure, laurent1535 a dit :

Pour le5b05.

Bonjsoir. Je viens de lire ton message, en Français, très bien.

Moi, j'habite Nantes dans un appartement.

Je parle et sais lire un peu l'Anglais, et aussi écrire mais c'est mieux que je l'ecrive ici aussi en Anglais.

A bientôt.

Hi   Bonsoir laurent. Oui, certainement, mais si je peux m'aider, je le ferai.

A bientot.

So the "party" has been a quiet affair, all the stuff cleared away and Nina now in PJ's.  Showing them the "artwork" she produced the other day (don't give up the day job girl), but they don't seem impressed.  She is still holding court and the centre of attention, which is quite right on her birthday.  Kira looking knackered, and the other two girls may be on for a sleepover, I'm not sure.  The gloved one, looks far too serious to me, not seen her smile yet.  Sort of surprised that Doe Eyes has not made an appearance, I wonder why?

Il y a 1 heure, Calatilla76 a dit :

Et vous savez comment?

I'm a chess player too and less well than her.

I saw her playing against herself on RLC, that was enough. :confused:

Edited by jouandomy
more information
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Well that blows me out of the water then.  I can play of course but not to a good enough standard perhaps.  I had heard she could play chess, but obviously I've never seen this. 

I could play Chesterfield Checkers with her.  She makes the First Move and I'll Jump Her.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

Well it looks like role reversal between them now.  Nina was taken off to work this morning and Kira has returned to the apartment and is working on the laptop.  I think Kira is also the chauffeur, another role she has to play, as she seems to be the one who fetches and carries both groceries and people to the apartment.  Not sure if Nina even drives, they keep the car keys on the pin board in the hall most of the time and it's nearly always Kira who picks them up.

Or it may be that Kira is still on vacation from work for a few more days, this should give her some valuable downtime.  At least the place will be an awful lot tidier now.

Just before noon their time and Kira has just climbed in to bed, still playing catch up on her sleep no doubt.  Sleep tight precious.  :angel:

il y a une heure, alokin a dit :

Another night Nina and the tablet intimate! :)

Yes!  They are falling back into the old routine.  There was a moment yesterday morning in the bedroom at 10:15 where Kira was sat at the end of the bed.  Nina came around and gave Kira a gentle yet passionate kiss and caress, it was a beautiful moment to watch.  But that was all it was, a moment.  That is not enough, if Nina wants to save their marriage then she must try harder, much, much harder.  These moments are few and far between.  So Alokin, as I've said " be careful of what you wish for you might  just get it". 

I will stand by my earlier prediction, 4 weeks max, and your wish may be granted.  Nina and Kira will be replaced and they will become part of rlc history, maybe even folklore. 

So unless something drastic happens that will be it.  Already on this forum interest has waned yet again, and quite rightly.  I only hope for your sake Alokin their replacement is more to your liking.  As for me, when it happens it will be a very sad day. :sad:

Nina playing on PS intently, a vision of what is to come in the next couple of weeks no doubt.  Which will please the freeloaders if not rlc.  She has just had a double knee tremble, probably the most exercise she will have all day.  Looks like Kira has served her up Gateaux for breakfast, beats my toasted bagel hands down. 

• Like 1