Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a 9 minutes, tFighterPilot a dit :

It's the best thing I've ever seen in this house

Yes! A wonder to behold.  Nina being a bit more affectionate towards Kira kissing and stroking her, and actually doing some cooking.  Amazing.

• Like 1

Sorry the pony tail-hair-extensions are now history.  They took them out a few hours ago and dyed Nina's Hair a chestnut colour I think.  Out on the town right now.  Hopefully see them later, all smiles and happiness. 

Because today is the happiest I've seen Kira in a long while. Long may it continue.

• Like 2

Nina now sat on the couch with tin foil strips on her head doing a wonderful impression of an old TV aerial.  I think, It's a blonde base she's putting on, whitch will leave the chestnut highlights.  I think we've seen her with this hairstyle before, trust me, it will look OK in the morning.

They've just been spoon feeding each other some tinned fruit, Which is cute. Nina is trying real hard here folks.  lets hope it works and they have settled there differences for now at least.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Nina now sat on the couch with tin foil strips on her head doing a wonderful impression of an old TV aerial.  I think, It's a blonde base she's putting on, whitch will leave the chestnut highlights.  I think we've seen her with this hairstyle before, trust me, it will look OK in the morning.

They've just been spoon feeding each other some tinned fruit, Which is cute. Nina is trying real hard here folks.  lets hope it works and they have settled there differences for now at least.

Image result for tin foil strips in hair gif

• Like 1