Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

8 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

It is Kira who is in the kitchen crying, not Nina.:cry:  Nina is reluctant to get up on a morning most days.  Kira gets frustrated and annoyed. :angry:   Though I think this time Nina is perhaps refusing to go to work or something. 

This is not good, seeing Kira cry, I hate this.:sad:

Thanks for the message. I hope OLD Nina will not come back. :cry:

2 minutes ago, akriana said:

Thanks for the message. I hope OLD Nina will not come back. :cry:

Perhaps?  Though I think not.  They had a long distance argument, Nina in the bedroom, and Kira in the kitchen.  Since then they have both been crying.  Still a "topsy turvy" world they have.

Just caught up with them in the kitchen.  Kira is wearing the new blue top she was given by Nina.  They look OK again.  Kira is going out on her own. 

Nina blows some bubbles in the hallway, Kira tries to catch them, they are kids again, playing games and laughing.:biggrin:

Now a big embrace and a few kisses, before the goodbye.:heart:  I am sure that "New Nina" is here to stay.  The old Nina will be banished forever.::)

Hi everyone! 

Few days ago was really interesting talk. 

Girls in bed talk about their feelings. 

And Nina (red hair) tell that something wrong with her, cause she don't think about sex 24 hours and 7 days in a week. And she tell Kira that maybe this is because she want to be mother. Kira tell her that it's normal if you don't think about sex 24/7, and Nina tell her that wanna do something ineresting more often. Cause she missed her really. 

Today girls have talk about sex again. Nina tell Kira that don't feeling that Kira want her. And they many times try to begin love each other. But something wrong. And their sexual life not good. And that they must try understand each other. Cause, Nina wants more romantic and more talks and don't wanna saw all times tv. 

Kira promise that all will be good and tell her that don't go to the work tomorrow cause wanna be with her tomorrow.

Nina cry a little and after they talk that love each other and wanna that all will alright. 

Nina tell that she work on their relationship and wanna more attention oh her feelings. 

And Kira tell that something wrong cause they don't have many times on each other and cause Nina don't have holidays and many works on her work and that she wanna go to the holiday in November. And all will be ok. 

So I think that girls work on their relationship and I like watch them and like see on their REALLIFE. They don't play. They live. And they for me the number one in rlc. 

P.S. Someone have photos with style Nina in red skirt?) 

give me them please in PM. Thank you :₽ 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Roksis said:

Hi everyone! 

Few days ago was really interesting talk. 

Girls in bed talk about their feelings. 

And Nina (red hair) tell that something wrong with her, cause she don't think about sex 24 hours and 7 days in a week. And she tell Kira that maybe this is because she want to be mother. Kira tell her that it's normal if you don't think about sex 24/7, and Nina tell her that wanna do something ineresting more often. Cause she missed her really. 

Today girls have talk about sex again. Nina tell Kira that don't feeling that Kira want her. And they many times try to begin love each other. But something wrong. And their sexual life not good. And that they must try understand each other. Cause, Nina wants more romantic and more talks and don't wanna saw all times tv. 

Kira promise that all will be good and tell her that don't go to the work tomorrow cause wanna be with her tomorrow.

Nina cry a little and after they talk that love each other and wanna that all will alright. 

Nina tell that she work on their relationship and wanna more attention oh her feelings. 

And Kira tell that something wrong cause they don't have many times on each other and cause Nina don't have holidays and many works on her work and that she wanna go to the holiday in November. And all will be ok. 

So I think that girls work on their relationship and I like watch them and like see on their REALLIFE. They don't play. They live. And they for me the number one in rlc. 

P.S. Someone have photos with style Nina in red skirt?) 

give me them please in PM. Thank you :₽ 

I did not notice that Kira did not want Nina :sad: though I did not know them so much.

Thank you very much for the translation Roksis

2 hours ago, Roksis said:

This is very true. They are all real and genuine, and the emotions and intimacy is wonderfull to watch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roksis said:

Hi Roksis!

Thank you for the translations. Really helpful.

It normal to not think about sex all day. But when you are kissing and playing with your beautiful wife, normally the urge to do 'more' comes naturally. I have seen several times when they were very close and kissing. Some other couples might then continue to more intimacy such as sex. But they start, but do not finish. Maybe it is the cameras holding them (Kira) back? Maybe they should first try sex outside :-)

I guess it is very difficult to be lesbian parents in Russia. Must be hard if it is really a heart felt wish for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

Hi Roksis!

Thank you for the translations. Really helpful.

It normal to not think about sex all day. But when you are kissing and playing with your beautiful wife, normally the urge to do 'more' comes naturally. I have seen several times when they were very close and kissing. Some other couples might then continue to more intimacy such as sex. But they start, but do not finish. Maybe it is the cameras holding them (Kira) back? Maybe they should first try sex outside :-)

I guess it is very difficult to be lesbian parents in Russia. Must be hard if it is really a heart felt wish for them.

I do not think so::) Threesome? you remember?

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

I do not think so::) Threesome? you remember?

Oh, boy... No, I did not forget that :-)

But to me it was obvious that during the session Kira had some objections or second thoughts. More than Nina, she has some things to overcome before she surrender to her feelings. 

And lets not forget: there was alcohol. 

2 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Oh, boy... No, I did not forget that :-)

But to me it was obvious that during the session Kira had some objections or second thoughts. More than Nina, she has some things to overcome before she surrender to her feelings. 

And lets not forget: there was alcohol. 

If there was no Alcohol, there would have been no Threesomes in both instances.

The first Threesome the girl involved has never been back that I have seen.  The second one was with the girl everyone calls Doh Eyes. She has tried making a pass for Kira in the past but got rebuffed.

• Like 1

Just a little update on the girls.  On the couch chatting and watching stuff on Nina's phone.  Dinner was yesterdays Pizza nuked in the microwave.  A few kisses and cuddles, nothing special tonight.  Kira tired as usual...

1 minute ago, le5b05 said:

Just a little update on the girls.  On the couch chatting and watching stuff on Nina's phone.  Dinner was yesterdays Pizza nuked in the microwave.  A few kisses and cuddles, nothing special tonight.  Kira tired as usual...

What is the print on Nina's dress? Can't see the details.

• Like 1